Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: The fastest you have finished an Anime

syd
    Otaku syd is off to a good start
    Thanks

The fastest you have finished an Anime

Last nignt while I was watching the last episode of "Chobis" I realized that it only took me about 3 days to watch the whole series. Also I remember that it has not been the first time that I finish an Anime that fast. A while back my friend from Honk Kong let me borrow the complete series of "Gundam Seed". I finish that series in about 5 days. The only donw side is that I did not do good on school that week. It took me about a week and half to finish "Samurai x" and "Escaflone". I really don't try to finish anime very fast but when I watching a good anime I just can't wait to see waht happens next.

So what about you guys What is the fastest you have finish an Anime?
    Last edited by syd; Sep 08, 2007 at 09:37 AM.

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The fastest you have finish an Anime

Right now none but i know what you mean when you want to keep watch like mine right now is to watch Ouran High School Host Club.I love that show!!but i tend to do what you to anime to my books..i read the last Harry Potter book in 3 days..and other books like if its 245pgs. per say i can read it in a day and a half..as soon as i can get a whole series i can finish it in a few days..wait i did finish the first season of inyasha in 12 hours!!does that count???

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

Mine I would say was Full moon or Onegia Teaher and twins together! Full moon took me like 2 days! Onegia Teacher and Twins took me a day or two! So yah! I have more but theres just too much for me really to remember!
    「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

Otaku Dune Bashing In Dubai Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, Yeti Bubbles Champion overload is off to a good start overload's Avatar
    Thanks

well I had a day off the other day and I had to watch my new anime that I had just recieved.
    I know this is not good for any one but I watched the first two seasons of (english translation) Hell Girl.
    man that is some wicked stuff.
    but I normally take about three to four days to watch one season.

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

The only "Fastest" way you can finish an anime is to watch it all in one sitting, something I do quite regularly.

The question is quite redundant, since there's only one way to do it the fastest.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

=_= i watched She, the Ultimate Weapon (13 episodes = 6.5 hours) in one night... started in the afternoon, didn't stop until 5am... i couldn't stop watching it... what was happening was so horrible and sad, i felt disrespectful for stopping half way...

i watched it to begin with becuz i was being seperated for my Darling and i wasn't feeling so great to begin with...

=_= i was depressed for two days after watching that...

syd
    Otaku syd is off to a good start
    Thanks

the most I had watch at once was "Saint Seiya" 124 episodes. I believe it took me about a week. Now I don't do that as much since complete sets are so expensive. I just buy by volume.

Otaku Arukih may be famous one day Arukih may be famous one day Arukih's Avatar
    Thanks

well it depends... i use to watch like a season in hours only i need its cookies, chocolate and ice-crean...hi hi hi

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast