Closed Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: The fastest you have finished an Anime

Otaku Muffin is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: The fastest you have finished an Anime

29 minutes. Every episode of 'I Luv Halloween' to date. As you can tell there isn't a lot of episodes.

For a completed Anime, a single night. I watched Samuria Champloo with my mates one Saturday while drinking Cider. Magic!
    Baldrick, you wouldn't see a subtle plan if it painted itself purple and danced naked on top of a Harpsichord sining "Subtle plans are here again!"

Newbie Ninja_Amaya is off to a good start Ninja_Amaya's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmm.. I have to say the fastest I have finished an anime was about two days. Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge was the anime. Although the anime itself was quite short.

Otaku Adarrah may be famous one day Adarrah may be famous one day Adarrah's Avatar
    Thanks

What? You talking about the anime movies or the series? Uh, I watch Naruto movies and it's only like 1 hour or what(?)- I'm not sure, but it's not taking a lot of my time to watch the movies. Series... Ae- I watched La Corda D'Oro Primo Passo all 26 episodes in one day(at dawn until evening) because I got nothing else to do- only sleep and etc... I like La Corda D'Oro Primo Passo ^_^! I got high fever and I missed the whole class that day. Mmn... Maybe Honey and Clover II or Ginban Kaleidoscope because I watched these anime series for only 6 or 7 hours( in diferrent day) like that? I'm not sure but it's fun ^_^" . . .
    Carve an amble now,
    Saying that the day's still bright,
    And let's play with time.

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by syd View Post
    Last nignt while I was watching the last episode of "Chobis" I realized that it only took me about 3 days to watch the whole series. Also I remember that it has not been the first time that I finish an Anime that fast. A while back my friend from Honk Kong let me borrow the complete series of "Gundam Seed". I finish that series in about 5 days. The only donw side is that I did not do good on school that week. It took me about a week and half to finish "Samurai x" and "Escaflone". I really don't try to finish anime very fast but when I watching a good anime I just can't wait to see waht happens next.

So what about you guys What is the fastest you have finish an Anime?
    Ive finished an enitre series of Demon Eyes Kyo in one day..i was kinda bored and i had the whole box set with me that i just bought..so i watched it all, and i loved it..its a great anime

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Newbie Pretear Ayo is off to a good start Pretear Ayo's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmmm one day ^^
    I tend to finish a lot of anime series in just one day [Lovely complex,Ghost hunt,kimi kiss pure rouge,School days, Jyu Oh Sei etc.]
    And it took two days to finish Full moon wo sagashite[52 eps ..for the record]
    This just happens when i really really really love an anime or else i would not waste my precious energy and coffee *huggles coffee cup*

That which does not kill me, had better run pretty damn fast

Newbie The_Dark_Phantom may be famous one day The_Dark_Phantom may be famous one day The_Dark_Phantom's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow. In order to watch so many hours of anime, all I need is munchies and marijuana. It makes me view them in a special but good way.
    Fight for what you believe in.

Newbie Death Winds is off to a good start Death Winds's Avatar
    Living in My own Worlds of my Dreams ....
    Thanks

for me i finished watching .Hack ROOTS in three days and thats was the fastest i have finished ....^_^;....
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=70747&dateline=121707  0430
Your Current Signature
    You Whispered In My Heart The Song I Always Sang

Slippery When Wet~ Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion, Togy Ball Champion highteckdudu is off to a good start highteckdudu's Avatar
    The wonderfull world of Minnesota! And I mean that!
    Thanks

Eiiken I finshed in a hour! lol its only 3 episodes! lol but yeah I havent a clue, I wastched Loveless in one day it was addicting i had to finish all 12 episodes
    I tryed to see things from your point of view but i cant seem to get my head that far up my ass!
    Visit www.highteckdudu.deviantart.com!

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast