+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Fave Anime Opening/Ending

Newbie andrewm13 is off to a good start andrewm13's Avatar
    Thanks

Arrow Fave Anime Opening/Ending

Hey haven't made a thread in a while so I decided to have some fun and se what other peoples opinions are so Clearly as the name states in this thread tell as to what your favorite anime opening/ending is you may post as many as you wish just don't go overboard. Post the name of the song and what anime it is from if you cannot find the name just say the series and what season it is from if you want you can explain the song itself why you like it or how it relates to the anime.

I have alot but I will share my top 5 from 1 being my fave to 5 being my least fave although I love them all around the same.

#1. Perfect Area Complete from BTS (Baka To Test To Shounjinkuu) I love the opening itself but the song makes it PERFECT I can't really describe it I suggest going to youtube and watching it.

#2. 02 from Code Geass Lelouch of the Rebellion R2 I love the animation especially how it shows all of the main characters up to that point and then the three knights of the round and there nightmares. But really I could just listen to the song itself.

#3. One Day, One Dream from Inuyasha It's the 5th Opening and my fave I really don't like the song as a song itself but it matches with the awesome animation. My Favorite part about it is the introduction B4 the actual music.

#4. Again from Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood It's the first and best opening I don't really care much for the animation in this particular opening but the song is just amazing it's probably my 3rd favorite song from an anime Its as if the singer Yui is rapping I love it.

#5. You from Shuffle Last but not Least this song is just fun and a good song over all it really matches the animation and makes it that much better. It starts off showing all of the girls who have fallen in love with the main character Rin and then shows sites of the city the story takes place in well the awsome song plays and the word shuffle in rainbow fades in. It then shows parts of the show well the rest of the song plays and ends off showing my fave character Primula.
    If at first you don't succeed destroy all evidence that you tried.

Otaku Kuzalagloopagloop is off to a good start Kuzalagloopagloop's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Fave Anime Opening/Ending

yet another good topic. hmmmm lets see il post my top 5 fav songs. play in 480p or higher if available.

TEXHNOLYZE ending
    YouTube - TEXHNOLYZE ending song

Hellsing intro
    YouTube - Hellsing opening

Heat Guy J Ending
    YouTube - Heat Guy J Ending

Initial D Fourth Stage opening 1
    YouTube - Initial D Fourth Stage opening 1 [Makakazo] (spanish sub)

Dragon Ball GT JDM intro. USD intro is trash
    YouTube - Dragon Ball GT Intro (Japanese)

well theres more i like but that list would be to long lol.

Thanks

Well I listened 2 all of these and 2 tell U the truth The only one I know is the Dragon Ball GT Intro and out of them my fave is the Initial D Opening. ^.^

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by andrewm13 View Post
    Well I listened 2 all of these and 2 tell U the truth The only one I know is the Dragon Ball GT Intro and out of them my fave is the Initial D Opening. ^.^
    Ya the initial d opening is explosive they go all out.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

Now my favorite Anime TV opening, (with a song that Maya Sakamoto really hits well with a song called 'Hemisphere',) is the opening to 'RahXephon', the first EVA inspired 'psychological drama' to be better then EVA...

YouTube - Rahxephon opening

And from the late 1990s, there are the openings of the three seasons of one of the most famous 'Magical Girl' series ever made, CLAMP trademark series 'Cardcaptor Sakura'

YouTube - Cardcaptor sakura op 1-3

Another 'Magical Girl' series that redefined the genre for the twenty first century, is the original 'Pretty Cure', which started the still ongoing 'Precure' franchise. Comparing the opening with 'Cardcaptor Sakura' makes the reinvention of the 'Magical Girl' genre obvious...

YouTube - pretty cure Non credit Op

All of the multiple series of the 'Precure' franchise have catchy opening songs, with the latest (and still in broadcast) series has a particularly catchy one. (which also shows the advancement of CGI effects in Anime that is still ongoing this decade)

YouTube - Heart Catch Precure OP
    And their Transformation sequence
    YouTube - HeartCatch Precure Transformation

And here's a medley of tunes of all the different 'Precure' openings from the 2nd 'Precure All Stars DX' movie...
    YouTube - Pretty Cure All Stars Super Medley 2010
    Last edited by LenMiyata; Aug 27, 2010 at 11:25 AM.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Thanks

Ya Card Captors! Card Captors was the very first anime I ever watched when I was like 7.
    Anyway Great Openings/Endings/Music Scenes.

Thanks

Oh i forgot 1999x.
    YouTube - X / 1999 - X Japan

The Joker Reincarnate Curveball Champion Jokerman may be famous one day Jokerman's Avatar
    Thanks

I have a lot but I'd have to say the second season opening of Death Note is my favorite. But I also love season 2's Soul Eater opening, Lucky Star's opening, Naruto Shippuden's 3rd opening along with Bleach's. One Piece's Lucky Rainbow Star 7th Opening, and Samurai Champloo's. I adored Elfin Lied's, I even like Stand Alone Complex's first opening even though I've never watched the show itself.

As far as endings, Shippuden's 6th ending was awesome. Death Note's first ending was cool. Full Metal Alchemist's 4th Ending was cool too just because of the song, I Will. I liked, Samurai Champloo's, Cowboy Bebop's and FLCL's. My fav ending is Cowboy Bebop's though. The Real Folk Blues is a classic.

I believe…whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you…stranger.
    Jokerman's Twitter Page: www.twitter.com/JokermanUno
    Thanx Shin Ryuga!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast