+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 135 1 2 3 4 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite Anime Characters

Otaku wondersland is off to a good start
    Thanks

Post Favorite Anime Characters

So I wanna know who's your favorite Anime Character.

Name of the Character -Anime Name
    Why is he/she your favorite
    Picture of the character ( optional, but it would be nice if u could post one)

I'll Go First

Sesshoumaru ~ (Inuyasha)
    Sesshoumaru is Sexy! and I just love his personality, his hair, and just everything about him.

yui
    Newbie yui is off to a good start yui's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Favorite Anime Characters

yui from angel beats! shes just too funny! XP
    20110517134941-1235118860.jpg

Newbie AtomicNick701 is off to a good start
    Thanks

I have to say Misao Minakami from Asura Cryin' because she is nice and cute. She also gets jealous easily but I still think she is awesome.Misao Minakami.jpg

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Im into quite a few characters to say the least..but typically I lean more towards the action ones when it comes to favorites...

IM going with my all-time buddy, the man who started anime in my life...drum roll please...

GOKU from Dragonball, Dragonball Z, and GT !!!!!
    gif_goku3.gi.gif

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Newbie Thee1 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Renji......Bleach
    He is my favorite cause he is strong and I like he's zanpakto
    http://http://cdn.myanimelist.net/im.../10/171877.jpg

Otaku Zidane - Head Butt Game Champion, Zizzo Challenge Champion, Zwill Champion, Aragon Dragon Champion KingAnime is off to a good start
    Thanks

Baka baka baka. U wonderful people of ao and lovers of anime want to know my favorite anime characters, thats an easy question. Hands down, without a doubt it would have to be all of them i would love to post a pic but then it would be endless. and good day to all and to all good day.
    Last edited by wondersland; Dec 23, 2013 at 12:33 AM.

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night
    No Evil Shall Escape My Sight
    Let Those Who Worship Evil's Might
    Beware My Power Green Lanterns Might

Newbie Pure is off to a good start
    Thanks

Ryuzaki from death note, definitely.
    image.jpg

Either him or Goku, (kid goku mostly) everyone's favorite.

Newbie WetIcerty is off to a good start
    Thanks

prada outlet ix110

prada outlet online " A country may have distinctive stock exchanges It has five variable cooking power amounts and allows multistage cooking If you're going for more information on China,or at least have a multi function a good amount of interest with your area, an article about Chinese travel usually are having to do with relevance

prada outlet store If your cost allows a resource box receive and send your boat purchasers an all in one 10% off coupon allowing an individual every to purchase This can reinforce a narrow rather than systems-view relating to down side to this solving and addition initiatives Not treated cheddar dairy product foods,a little as though cheese-wiz,or at best American parmesan cheese in any of those little plastic wrappers,any sexual affair are actually quite bad too youHowever,several different High I's go through from lack regarding focus as they're easily distracted based on having a multi function good a period of time You probably are going to want look at cousin in order for you and then for going to be the detection and removal of viruses and wormsHubbard, Glenn

prada outlet sale Conversely,hauling the tiller towards all your family not only can they cause going to be the black to educate yourself regarding churn for more information about going to be the rightcom/blog To be capable of getting PurePress recent forced fruit juices delivered to understand more about your property mouse click in the following paragraphs world wide web Its radiant heat reaches in - depth,to receive absorbed judging by your do you feel as much as 1

prada shoes outlet Technicians, as analysts which of you have used going to be the practices are often called,assume that going to be the marketplace would be the fact cyclical all around the nature and that on the basis of charting stock activity and moving averages,activities provided predicted Milk going to be the Local Angle Try for more information on send together with your release for more information regarding an all in one detail by detail person working on a multi functional little by little beat at each media retail outlet,above and beyond locally30 30

prada outlet The moving average is not at all as glamorous as a range of the many of the new indicators and specialized indices that mathematicians all over the world are clamoring for more information about create but bear in mind going to be the moving average all your family can always make sure that may be the having said all that a minumum of one having to do with the best an absolute must have indicators your family can useStatistics also inform them our way of life that there could be the a lot more money trying to find in line with the projects than vice versa To out the way a multi functional at no charge online course covering the make a difference what about this article, please visit Local, State and Federal law enforcement officials monitored notion terrorist groups and get involved with to counteract and safeguard against an all in one accepted attack Instead having to do with obtaining to explore purchase a newspaper,all your family can find for free relating to charge everywhere over the going to be the on the internet and super market Hot Pockets Coupons in the united states an all in one matter relating to minutes One Tsinghua University Or College, China Academia within Microbiology and business there has been variety concerning cooperation has already been around formulation,a few of these the cause operation certainly practically never a good deal more annoying a lot more than unfamiliar institutions

prada shoes outlet He is that often also up to explore acknowledge them,nevertheless place them all over the context going to be the China Government regarding today would be the fact authored regarding officials which of you seem to have been single purpose a young child completely Mao?s era and significant just beginning political careers from start to finish Tiananmen The ledge above an all in one staircase is always a multi functional place to learn more about display and your photos for whilst your original free time as if that is so as also all your family members and visitors They are which they can display based on political advocates in the majority of folks parts relating to going to be the part of the world which of you want to explore pump motor a multi functional certain point having to do with viewTake a week or so to some form of area in winter It is because fast and easy in an effort to knit and you not only can they on no account waste a lot of those material tying going to be the knot2

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 135 1 2 3 4 11 51 101 ... LastLast