+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Anime Villian

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Favorite Anime Villian

Anime is packed with several great villains developed to a fine point by some of the grandest writters in history. As hard as it is pick out your favorite villian in anime and tell us what you liked or utterly despised about them.

My favorite is Nephlite. I liked him because he in the end he made a sacrifice for what he loved and shocked otaku who still weren't accustomed to unhappy endings. Of all the villains Nephlite is the only one I have remembered continously. No matter what anime I see the villians in memory become nameless, but not Nephlite. The image of his slim body and brown hair steping taking a hit from for Naru. I loved watching Zoicite die. It was great.

But never the less Nephlite was a villain, and in reflecting on his life probably sacrificed himself for naru since she was all he had and the only one who treated him as a human. A fact he only had seconds to think on.

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Favorite Anime Villian

Yeah this is too anime for the cyber lounge, so I moved it too the anime section.

My favorite villain would be Sōsuke Aizen because he is so mean at times, but he isn't above sitting down with his peeps for a cup of tea and having a conversation.
    Last edited by Zev; Sep 07, 2009 at 10:57 AM.

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

Tem
    Otaku Darts - 301 Champion, Chopper2 Champion Tem may be famous one day Tem may be famous one day Tem's Avatar
    Thanks

Sensui from yuyu hakusho comes to mind, theres too many great villains there, but sensui has that cool charisma, torn personality (or should i say 7 different personality), and suave look

"Tama-chan! "

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmmm this is a tough one, to be honest!

I think my favorite villian would have to be Legato Bluesummers from Trigun.
    He's creepy for sure, but I love his attitude. He truly does not care for human life, and killed without flinching. He also has that calm about him, which to me is a bit spooky. And not only that, but he's pretty awesome looking.

I also really love Knives from Trigun as a villain. You don't really see him directly throughout the manga/anime, except in flashbacks... So you KNOW he's there, pulling strings. He is an absolute psycho with no real reasons behind what he does, though he has this deep philosophy about his motives that make sense to no one else but him.

Banned Blobber Champion, Spiffyspeud Champion, Knockturn Alley Champion, Feed Lindsay Lohan Champion, Satisfaction Champion, Narnia - Rapid Retreat Champion, Matrix Dock Defense Champion, Defend the Attack Champion, Uncover the Imposter Champion, Kong v/s New York Champion, Resident Evil Apocalypse Champion The Beatle is off to a good start
    Thanks

I dont have a favorite right now because I would have to really think about it which I will do tonight but for now Im going to say Knives because he was a pyscho ,killed tons of people and doesnt care about anybody not even his own brother.

Otaku POOHEAD189 is off to a good start POOHEAD189's Avatar
    Thanks

My favorite villain would have to be tien in his dragonball saga. He is one of my favorite good guys, but before that he was all bad. He was ruthless, powerful, cunning, and very skillfull.

Newbie Skizzit is off to a good start Skizzit's Avatar
    Thanks

My favorite villain is probably Shishio Makoto from Rurouni Kenshin because he is pretty much pure evil. There is really no redeeming quality about him, he simply wants the strongest to live and anyone he feels is weak to die.

He also had a quite unique fighting style/ability with the whole serrated and flaming sword skills. One of the things I really liked about all the Kenshin villains is while they had some pretty outlandish abilities alot of the time, the writer at least attempted to explain them in real world ways. While the typical anime would have just had Makoto be able to set his sword on fire through some super natural powers, here they made up the whole story of the serrated blade that catches the fats and oils from his victims skin and that is what is burning when he sets the sword on fire. Of course this would never work in real life, but at least they made the effort to ground it in some reality.
    Who needs a signature.

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

LOL should i love them or hate them o.O .. XD i don't have a favorite but i have a weapon to kill them LOL ... but i have some one who i will be happily using all kind of weapons on XD and that will be Aion from Chrno Crusade >< i really hate this person from all my heart he is really evil so i don't think he is my favorite but the number one of my hate list XD ... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast