+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite Woman In Anime II

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Favorite Woman In Anime II

It seems that anime in contrast to its western couterpart develops all characters a lot more. From the magic girls of Sailor Moon or the plain ladies of GAL! They all rock but in different ways. The question is who is your favorite women in anime. Mine has to be Rei Ayanami. The reason, she typified the mysterious waif character. Which is by far my favorite. So much about her is enigmatic and her poem is one of my favorites.

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Favorite Woman In Anime II

o.O do i have to pick one since i am a girl lol JK ... well i like Kuzime Risa from Lovely Complex , she is very funny and cute and she have a very great personalty X3 ... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

I like a lot of the female lead characters, I guess my favorite out of all out of the animes I have seen would have to be C.C. from Code Geass. She is super charming, smart, doesn't give up on what she wants, doesn't care about what happens to most people. Over all she just seems like she has the perfect personality.

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

Otaku Artistic Anarchy is off to a good start Artistic Anarchy's Avatar
    Thanks

My favorite is Faye Valentine because she is a strong women who don't take crap from anyone and she's still able to maintain a feminine attitude. Is that good enough for ya, aceman?

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

One of the only female anime characters I absolutely adore is Major Motoko Kusanagi from Ghost In The Shell.

Looks are not even in the equation with this woman. XD ((But she's so HOT!)) She is very military, plays by the book (most of the time) but is still fierce and has a humor to her, even in high stress situations. She never second guesses herself because, well, she doesn't have to... She's pretty brutal, and is pretty much B.A. with everything she does.

Otaku Artistic Anarchy is off to a good start Artistic Anarchy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spike'sRose View Post
    One of the only female anime characters I absolutely adore is Major Motoko Kusanagi from Ghost In The Shell.

Looks are not even in the equation with this woman. XD ((But she's so HOT!)) She is very military, plays by the book (most of the time) but is still fierce and has a humor to her, even in high stress situations. She never second guesses herself because, well, she doesn't have to... She's pretty brutal, and is pretty much B.A. with everything she does.
    She is one tough cookie, lol. And how she fights cyber crime in that skimpy little outfit of hers is amazing and distracting *ahem*. Anyways I totally agree with you. ^^

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Artistic Anarchy View Post
    She is one tough cookie, lol. And how she fights cyber crime in that skimpy little outfit of hers is amazing and distracting *ahem*. Anyways I totally agree with you. ^^
    That outfit does get really distracting

I think I love when she barks orders at everyone... Everyone just knows. "Yes ma'aaammm..." LOL! Especially the poor Togusa... he always has to clean up the messes!

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

I am starting to notice a trend here. I got to see Ghost In The Shell.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast