+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Woman In Anime II

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Favorite Woman In Anime II

Hikary XD from special A X3 ... she is strong and naive lol and cute XD , well she is very strong O.O scary bu i like her , and like what zev said :
    Quote Originally Posted by Zev View Post
    She is super charming, smart, doesn't give up on what she wants
    i like C.C. too she is little mysterious girl ... and that is cute XD ... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Otaku Artistic Anarchy is off to a good start Artistic Anarchy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by beast View Post
    I am starting to notice a trend here. I got to see Ghost In The Shell.
    Yes you do, uh-uh for the action, yes just the action......and Kusanagi. It is a very good anime though.

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes... GITS rules, indeed. All the other characters are actually really amazing, too.

I think my other favorite lady of anime, currently at least, is Teresa of the Faint Smile from Claymore... She was really angelic, in a way... Such a beautiful face, but she was brutal and very strong... I sort of fell for her indeed.

Otaku Muffin is off to a good start
    Thanks

Seras Victoria from Hellsing Ultimate. (Don't get confused with the Fanservice version of the Hellsing TV show)

Looking past aethstetic and anatomiclal attributes (Illiteration ) she provides the minor yet substantial humanity within a brutal Story.
    Baldrick, you wouldn't see a subtle plan if it painted itself purple and danced naked on top of a Harpsichord sining "Subtle plans are here again!"

Newbie NinjaRyu is off to a good start NinjaRyu's Avatar
    Thanks

My favorite would be Lacus Clyne from gundum seed because of her caring nature of both naturals and coordinators putting herself in position to be hated by both and giving up her life as a singer to try to bring peace to both sides. Also like captin Ramius for being able to make all the tough decisions she had to make to keep the arcangel's crew alive as well as dealing with commander Badgiruel.
    Last edited by NinjaRyu; Aug 30, 2009 at 05:34 PM.
    "I've come to deliver some bad luck" Train Hartnett

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

This might sound strange, but my other favorite anime lady is Auska from EvA.

Want to know why? Because I absolutely DESPISE her character. Never before in any other anime have I felt such hatred for a fictional, animated character. Ever. I wasn't a huge EvA fan, but the only character that had enough emotinoal depth that hit me was her. She has a past with loads of issues. And there are people just like her that exist in the real world. Although her character is very much exaggerated.

If she were real I would want to strangle her myself. I also think I loved her because everyone put up with her, and that made me more irritated. LOL!!

Otaku Hoods may be famous one day Hoods may be famous one day Hoods's Avatar
    Thanks

I can't believe no one said Levi from Black Lagoon. I think her name was Levi right? It was a lot of anime ago for me.(that's right I measure time with anime) Wolverine's personality in a girl with booty shorts and a tank top. The only other girl that stand a chance is the GITS one. Best thing about Levi is she aint go all gushy half way through the series like Casca and every bad girl in every movie/series.
    I make black history everyday. I don't need a month

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaRyu View Post
    My favorite would be Lacus Clyne from gundum seed because of her caring nature of both naturals and coordinators putting herself in position to be hated by both and giving up her life as a singer to try to bring peace to both sides.
    Yeah, Lacus Clyne is awesome. I am so jealous I never found a CD that had the insert song this quiet night, in the english dub.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast