Closed Thread

Thread: Favourite Anime Character and Why.

Otaku Kurai is off to a good start Kurai's Avatar
    Thanks

Favourite Anime Character and Why.

I have several favourite Anime Characters, but my overall favourite has to be L from Death Note. This is because he's quite similar to myself in a way, and I like the way he was able to plan everything out. He KNEW all along that Light was Kira, and he probably knew that Light would kill him, so he had to find an heir to succed him and learn from the mistakes he made in the Kira investigation, so he had Watori set up that orphanage that helped determine who would be the new L.

Other then L, my favourite is Edward Elric from Fullmetal Alchemist because I like the way he grows throughout the series, which is the reason I like most of the Anime Characters that are my favourites (such as Ichigo, Naruto, and InuYasha).

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Favourite Anime Character and Why.

You know this one is always the most difficult question I get asked about anime. But if I were to committ to an answer it would be Rei Ayanami. Here semi mystical existence and abilities set up a background of intrigue. She is a reincarnted clone of Shinji's mother but with the soul of an angel. It is very misterious. Plus the queit thought provoking Waifs get to my heart eachtime.

I also love Rei's poem. It has inspired many of my own works. Ow, and she is beautiful.

Newbie Skizzit is off to a good start Skizzit's Avatar
    Thanks

If I had to pick just one, right now it would be Luffy from One Piece. He is everything a captain should be. Loyal to the end, eternally optimistic, very strong, always able to see the good in people, and constantly on the look out for adventure. Plus he kicks ass and is damn funny.

My tastes change from day to day so next week, my favorite could go to being someone totally different.
    Who needs a signature.

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Favorite Threads are not allowed to be started by members who are not Community Member or higher.

Get 250 posts and be a member for a month, then we can talk, until then, Closing.

Closed Thread