Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: is the fiction around anime bad?

Otaku TetsuoShima9 may be famous one day TetsuoShima9 may be famous one day TetsuoShima9's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: is the fiction arund anime bad?

Is Scorpin trying to say anime is for people with short-attention spans? I feel like a lot of the shows have so much content that people won't turn off the TV or DVD.

Otaku mint ice mage may be famous one day mint ice mage may be famous one day mint ice mage's Avatar
    brith place unknowed and there is no way to find out
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: is the fiction arund anime bad?

Quote Originally Posted by TetsuoShima9 View Post
    Is Scorpin trying to say anime is for people with short-attention spans? I feel like a lot of the shows have so much content that people won't turn off the TV or DVD.
    no i got a normal attention span well really a bit of chaotic one. people which short attention spans do differnt things offten, i maybe addict to anime but not like that i have common sence. and plus it not that want you to not turn of the tv it just they want you get the next dvd voulme
    we are the ice and lighting mages of the galaxy angels
    and don't even think about trying to have your way with us or wewill freeze you and electrocute you and shove you off a big cliff

Newbie crono_chris may be famous one day crono_chris may be famous one day crono_chris's Avatar
    UK, come on you obviously know were in the UK
    Thanks

Definatley not I think fiction makes anime what it is , I mean alot of anime out there is based around fiction, an I wouldn't exactly say I'd get addicted to it, for me it's more of a pleasure to watch.

Otaku Taelana may be famous one day Taelana may be famous one day Taelana's Avatar
    *tap tap tap...I'm right here...Dont you see me?
    Thanks

Nah...that's poppycock...can I say poppycock on here? lol

They say the same thing about video games, but I have yet thought of murdering somebody becuz I watched Ichigo run somebody through with his blade. Though I have wanted to run down somebody with my bumper car...Now that was pretty brutal...)
    Mukuchi ni naruhodo suki yo yasashi sa doushitara mieru no
    daikishimete motto tsuyoku atataka na mune wo shinjiru yo
    Sayonara solitia ashita he

Otaku mint ice mage may be famous one day mint ice mage may be famous one day mint ice mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Taelana View Post
    Nah...that's poppycock...can I say poppycock on here? lol

They say the same thing about video games, but I have yet thought of murdering somebody becuz I watched Ichigo run somebody through with his blade. Though I have wanted to run down somebody with my bumper car...Now that was pretty brutal...)
    i mean come on if you watching ficition you got to have some come sence i mean i am not going to do

somone

that is just inhumanie

comon sence we must have

may the force be with you
    and don't even think about trying to have your way with us or wewill freeze you and electrocute you and shove you off a big cliff

Otaku AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek's Avatar
    Thanks

People who do those crazy things are just using fiction books, movies, anime etc. as an excuse. But if you know what reality is then I don't think there is a problem there. yeah i've been into fiction for my whole life and i've never thought up anything crazy like that.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeGeek View Post
    People who do those crazy things are just using fiction books, movies, anime etc. as an excuse. But if you know what reality is then I don't think there is a problem there. yeah i've been into fiction for my whole life and i've never thought up anything crazy like that.
    yep i mean if you are going to watch ficiton you should have common sence but then again there are insane people in the world

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2