+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: final fantasy or Devil may cry?

Otaku demonicloud is off to a good start
    Thanks

final fantasy or Devil may cry?

Ive been wondering lately whether final fantasy or Devil may cry may be a better anime/manga. I mean on one hand who wouldnt like to see final fantasy do what xenosaga did and go anime, redoing the story, but I still want to see dante kick ass in the anime world, what do you think will be better?
    fear the reaper

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: final fantasy of Devil may cry?

They've made anime and manga out of both series several times, and to be quite honest, none of them were any good.

Devoted Otaku Power Play Champion gaarasandkiller1 is off to a good start gaarasandkiller1's Avatar
    Thanks

easy my friend final fantasy all the way. ever sence i played the old-school nintendo version its been the game for me. The manga is also realy good i love riku ^_^. O and when i got to meet the main artist/designer of the chars which also wrote and published a good anime manga which i think was called demon hunter was realy awsome i mean i nearly fainted when i shook his hand it was a awsome day at metrocon.
    *All the same i will kill you all,Gaara* (yes i made my own siggy

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by demonicloud View Post
    Ive been wondering lately whether final fantasy or Devil may cry may be a better anime/manga. I mean on one hand who wouldnt like to see final fantasy do what xenosaga did and go anime, redoing the story, but I still want to see dante kick ass in the anime world, what do you think will be better?
    In my response i would go to the old timer game of all is Final Fantasy, why i chose it. It is simple, i know Dante in the good old Devil May Cry 1,2,3,4/ along with the new series which are currently working into the new eposiodes.
    For my answer i chose Final Fantasy well not because it is old or anything like that it is because of the music along with the great views that different character have in common, but time through time eveything has to change in order to have a better ending. So that is the reason why i have chosen Final Fantasy that will do better then Dante, sure Dante can do things that FF cant do but the rythm of the storyline is what truly matters not the killing demons all the time along with great theme songs.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Devoted Otaku Power Play Champion gaarasandkiller1 is off to a good start gaarasandkiller1's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dark1angel View Post
    In my response i would go to the old timer game of all is Final Fantasy, why i chose it. It is simple, i know Dante in the good old Devil May Cry 1,2,3,4/ along with the new series which are currently working into the new eposiodes.
    For my answer i chose Final Fantasy well not because it is old or anything like that it is because of the music along with the great views that different character have in common, but time through time eveything has to change in order to have a better ending. So that is the reason why i have chosen Final Fantasy that will do better then Dante, sure Dante can do things that FF cant do but the rythm of the storyline is what truly matters not the killing demons all the time along with great theme songs.
    awsome another fallower of old-school final fantacy it realy does rock i love it i remember staying up for like hours playing that game and drinking blue pepsi
    *All the same i will kill you all,Gaara* (yes i made my own siggy

Otaku Redragon495 is off to a good start Redragon495's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: final fantasy or Devil may cry?

It kinda depeneds on what final fantasy game you what it on or do you want a whole new story line all together. And they already have a devil may cry anime just go to kumby and they have it on the homepage. And I think a new story line final fantasy would make a better anime, but they need the person who created ff7 or ff6 to make the story.
    I sEe YoU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

actually i'd side to Dante's side .. well maybe i like him more than Cloud .. lol but anyway that's of course not the only reason .. i liked the story style in Devil May Cry more than Final Fantasy ...
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

The Devil May Cry anime was a failure in my book. 12 episodes and he never used any real skill. You would think that since the the games were so great the anime would be more interesting. I think Final Fantasy was alot better. The anime shorts and the movies were good except for that The Spirits Within movie. For some reason games turning into anime are like games turning into movies. They don't do the series justice.

As for the question of Final Fantasy vs Devil May Cry...

I would have to go with Final Fantasy. They did a decent job so far. If they continue the Devil May Cry series hopefully they will add more of what you see in the games.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast