+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: final fantasy or Devil may cry?

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: final fantasy or Devil may cry?

Definitly Devil May Cry. Honestly, there are so many Final Fantasies but none of them are really spectacular. However Devil May Cry is addictive and has a high replay value. For the most part when I played Final Fantasy I just wanted to get through it. Heck I didn't even bother buying it. I rented it! That says a lot for me.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Devoted Otaku Power Play Champion gaarasandkiller1 is off to a good start gaarasandkiller1's Avatar
    Thanks

finalfantacy not only because i am a old-school gammer but because even statisticly speaking finalfantacy 7 did better then devil may cry alone and their is a much better cast of chars in finalfantacy that you just can not resist.
    *All the same i will kill you all,Gaara* (yes i made my own siggy

Otaku TheLastDarkAngel is off to a good start TheLastDarkAngel's Avatar
    Thanks

their both have animes to the ff-7 has last order (or something like that i'm not to sure) and i heard that the devil may cry video game series has also came out with its own anime. but the devil may cry and all (well most) the final fantasy would be great turned into animes. both really kick butt and who wouldn't want to see dante kick butt^^

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: final fantasy of Devil may cry?

Quote Originally Posted by gaarasandkiller1 View Post
    awsome another fallower of old-school final fantacy it realy does rock i love it i remember staying up for like hours playing that game and drinking blue pepsi
    It is great to have Final Fantasy as an old school dream because this one has long hours of series rather then Devil May Cry, even though it has started from Winter in 2007.
    So my main purpose was that Final Fantasy has more series to keep up with later in the future.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Otaku Muffin is off to a good start
    Thanks

Well with 14 Final Fantasy titles to choose from (including X-2 and Chronicals) and also taking into acount the FF7 spin-offs and the FF Anime that's allready out I believe it really depends on which one you choose! In my view, FF6, 7 & 10 are the only ones worthy of an Anime and only if they stick to the Story atleast 90%.

As for DMC, it's allready been/being done. Haven't seen it yet, but I hope it dosen't degenerate itself to the level of DMC:2
    Baldrick, you wouldn't see a subtle plan if it painted itself purple and danced naked on top of a Harpsichord sining "Subtle plans are here again!"

Otaku tifa4cloud may be famous one day tifa4cloud may be famous one day tifa4cloud's Avatar
    Thanks

ok being an ff fan i think its kinda biased when i say that final fantasy games are the best games ever lol. ok, ok, so i pick final fantasy over dmc any day, my reasons well there are alot more final fantasy games proving they are the bigger franchise thus having more followers also, in comparsion to ff games storylines and characters, dmc has nothing, sorry to all you die hard dante fans out there but it definatly has to be final fantasy all the way for me.

thank you equinn

Otaku Blackbird is off to a good start Blackbird's Avatar
    Thanks

Well actually both of anime is really good but I believed you have seen Final Fantasy 7 movie and of course you watching the Devil May Cry anime series.
    I can't really say anything becuase both it's almost the same but Final Fantasy is a movie and have a great storyline.

Otaku For Life - YouTube - MyAnimeList

Click on my signature to go to ProBlackbird's Blog

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Well final fanstay is really a game series and when they tryed to turn it into a show it turned out terrible but when they have it as a game it was good but Devil May Cry i would say is a good series of games to and i would say they did a way better way in turing it into an anime/manga.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast