+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy: Unlimited

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Final Fantasy: Unlimited

Is anyone else kind of dissapointed with this series??

I like how it is a new look on the FF universe, but it's just not what I expected. The story was... okay, I guess, the character designs were cool, but the action was pretty lame. I think the only really good part about the series what when (aww, now I can't remember his name) that guy used the Magun. He always had some crazy speech about the color of bullets he'd use. LOL, he would be all dramatic about it. The end theme was catchy too, so I guess that's a plus. But for the most part, it was kinda boring. I bought the first four volumes and took them right back a few weeks later.

What did you all think of FF:U?

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Final Fantasy: Unlimited

Overall it was an OK series. As a FF fan I couldnt just let it pass by me....especially when the series collection was on sale for $30.lols

As mentioned, the story of the series wasnt half bad. They could've done better but it got by. Character designs were fairly nice and unique as well. Ofcourse there were few of the FF mascots in the series. (otherwise they cant really call it FF) Theres Chobi, the Chocobo, than there was Moogle (although it looked NOTHING like the traditional Moogle), Cactuars, and the traditional FF summon creatures such as Ifirit, Shiva, Odin, and so on. Then theres Cid, always the mechanical genius...

They also utilized the FF fanfare for the victory scenes so that was fairly nice.

...other than that, not much I have to say on it. Well, maybe I think that the series kinda ended prematurely. They couldve done better. Just me saying though.
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Otaku Blackbird is off to a good start Blackbird's Avatar
    Thanks

Well the stories was ok for me but something into it I don't like it. :P

Otaku For Life - YouTube - MyAnimeList

Click on my signature to go to ProBlackbird's Blog

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

The truth of the reality was that 'Final Fantasy: Unlimited' was ended prematurely while still under production. It was originally budgeted by Square (before it became Square Enix) as a 52 episode series. Unfortunately, the source of its budget was the expected profits from the Hollywood feature film 'Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within' which promptly bombed in the box office. Besides have all sorts of other consequences for Square (such as leading to its merger with Enix to become Square Enix...) the end result was that they had to suddenly cut the production and end it as a 25 episode series...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

i heard about this, and i plan to watch it. im waiting for it to come at my library.

but ive heard bad things about it, that it was stupid and such. i guess ill stick around here and get some more info before i watch it

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata View Post
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

The truth of the reality was that 'Final Fantasy: Unlimited' was ended prematurely while still under production. It was originally budgeted by Square (before it became Square Enix) as a 52 episode series. Unfortunately, the source of its budget was the expected profits from the Hollywood feature film 'Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within' which promptly bombed in the box office. Besides have all sorts of other consequences for Square (such as leading to its merger with Enix to become Square Enix...) the end result was that they had to suddenly cut the production and end it as a 25 episode series...
    Well that explains why I had got the box set so cheap, LOL. It wasn't THAT bad of an anime series, they just kinda chopped up the FF franchise and did whatever they pleased with it--in my opinion. And why would Squeenix (SquareEnix) use money from a movie--which I'm sure I'm the only fan of--that flopped in the box office?? Speaking of the movie: Way to chew up one of the best games of all time and spit it out to make some crazed sci-fi flick that has absolutely nothing to do with Final Fantasy, Squeenix!!

Otaku kurapika is off to a good start kurapika's Avatar
    Thanks

Have you ever seen the anime Final Fantasy unlimited

Ok i have every final fantasy unlimited episode and its like no one watches it.
    I hope you guys do

great sig by Lasura thanks heaps

Thanks

Re: Have you ever seen the anime Final Fantasy unlimited

Didn't I already post a FF:U thread a couple of weeks ago??

Anywho, yeah I've seen it. I don't care for it much anymore, but it's okay. The only good thing about it really is when the Magun is being loaded. That and the fanfare music and end theme. I dunno. I may go out and get the DVDs again, just for s***s and giggles.

Kids like it, so it'll be good for my son to watch, but I don't think I'd get it for myself, unless I'm just completing my FF collection.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast