Closed Thread

Thread: flash anime

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

flash anime

has any1 heard of the anime Hanoka?... well this is the first fully fledge tv released anime that has been made by flash.

the animation doesn't seem to bad, for something that has been made from flash. and the storyline seems very basic. but i kinda think its great or should i say unusaly for this to be aired on tv.

but i have also heard of this other anime series called xin. which is of course been made by flash, but it isn't that bad.

what i'm say is have anyone else seen or heard of anyother flash made anime/animations that worth mentioning. and if so what do u think of them? do u like them or hate them and why?
    Last edited by dude101; Aug 17, 2006 at 08:17 PM.

~ beri-chan ~ hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: flash anime

Since its made in flash, the storyline had to be basic, right? i mean it would be too much work to add a lot of action, etc.
    Personally, i've heard of them, but i wouldn't say i hate or like them. Cause i really can't tell.
    Im in the middle for them. ^ ^

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

i'm with u on that one. i mean since its done with flash we don't expect much from it. but everytime i see them, i gotta be amazed on how well the constructed it using something as simple as flash and i guess xin is an example of that. i guess i praise there engenuity more than the actual work.

but after all its only flash and u can't say that its great stuff. but hey, i'm always impressed on stuff that people do as by them selve our in a group to make something like this (i mean they aren't getting paid for doin most of this stuff now are they?).

~ beri-chan ~ hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu's Avatar
    Thanks

When i first heard it, i was like Flash? What could i expect from it, it is just something so simple.
    But i was actually really surprised to see how it turned out.

Closed Thread