Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: FMA sayings

Newbie Spike_Spiegel may be famous one day Spike_Spiegel may be famous one day Spike_Spiegel's Avatar
    Thanks

FMA sayings

ok i need your guys help i would like to know the sayings that ed and al say at the beging of each of the shows so if you could help me plz do
    ~Zack~
    "On Rainy Days We Would Go Swimming Out. I Know Thats Not Enough. The Air Is As Heavy As A Truck. Electrical Storm. Baby Don't Cry. I Know Thats Not Enough. Well If The Sky Can Crack There Must Be A Way Back To Love And Only Love."
    Spike Spiegel Cowboy Bebop

Newbie _*Neko-Sweet-Heart*_ may be famous one day _*Neko-Sweet-Heart*_ may be famous one day _*Neko-Sweet-Heart*_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Re: FMA sayings

humankind cannot gain anything without equivelent exchange......etc.. idk..lol. that's all i remember..I don't think that its even right...and....thats it..lol sorry. I did have it on a xanga layout..it was scrolling up and down at the top..i thought i saved it..but too bad....lol.

I'm baaaaaaaaack. -evil laughter-

Newbie Spike_Spiegel may be famous one day Spike_Spiegel may be famous one day Spike_Spiegel's Avatar
    Thanks

ok well thx for tryin im still tryin to find them out so if you find out tell me plz
    "On Rainy Days We Would Go Swimming Out. I Know Thats Not Enough. The Air Is As Heavy As A Truck. Electrical Storm. Baby Don't Cry. I Know Thats Not Enough. Well If The Sky Can Crack There Must Be A Way Back To Love And Only Love."

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Al ~ “Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is Alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world’s one, and only, truth.”

Ed ~ "The Philosopher's Stone, those who posess it no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy, can create without sacrifice and gain without equal exchange, we looked for it and we found it."
    Last edited by Innerhell; Mar 19, 2006 at 03:35 PM.
    I love my girlfriend.

Otaku LittleHobbit13 may be famous one day LittleHobbit13 may be famous one day LittleHobbit13's Avatar
    Thanks

Here's the actual japanese translation of what they're saying, instead of the dub version.

"Alchemy is a science where one understands the structure of a matter, breaks it down, and then rebuilds it. If used correctly, it can turn plain lead into gold. However, since it is science, the principles of nature still apply. You can only create something of a certain mass from something with the same mass. It is the principle of equivalent trade. The principle of equivalent trade states that to gain something, you must present something of equal value. Perhaps that is a lesson... That people cannot gain anything without sacrifices."

I don't have the second intro done by Ed.

In my opinion, the japanese translation is much cooler (you know, besides just being correct ).
    "True kindness isn't something we're born with; it's something we have to work at. We have to mold it and shape it with ourselves. Not everyone has it, but I think everyone has the potential. Sometimes you just have to look really close before you can tell it's there." -- Kyoko Honda Fruits Basket
    ~ ~

Thanks

nope i really like the other ones but thx for givin them to me now i guess if i would have started out watching the japanese version of fma id like it so thx any ways

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm not short by Ed
    Love when he gets mad and starts getting the annoyed face lol

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LittleHobbit13
    Here's the actual japanese translation of what they're saying, instead of the dub version.

"Alchemy is a science where one understands the structure of a matter, breaks it down, and then rebuilds it. If used correctly, it can turn plain lead into gold. However, since it is science, the principles of nature still apply. You can only create something of a certain mass from something with the same mass. It is the principle of equivalent trade. The principle of equivalent trade states that to gain something, you must present something of equal value. Perhaps that is a lesson... That people cannot gain anything without sacrifices."

I don't have the second intro done by Ed.

In my opinion, the japanese translation is much cooler (you know, besides just being correct ).
    ...yeah, the japanese intro's are much cooler...
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast