+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Fooly Cooly who likes it

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Question Fooly Cooly who likes it

I know its weird as @@@@ but i like it it was on adult swim a long time ago but what did you think of the show.

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Fooly Cooly who likes it

Yo. I like it a lot. I know its a little crazy, but its a good anime, although it only has like 6 eps

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

I know but i was pissed at the last episode i really liked the crasy girl i just got done watching the whole season today.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

It was a good anime crazy and random just about all the time,The animation and sound was good but really dident get that story line.
    Last edited by koga23; May 31, 2007 at 04:31 AM.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Otaku AngelFlow may be famous one day AngelFlow may be famous one day
    Thanks

I liked it, it was really funny! lol I also liked the music and I enjoyed every episode. Too bad it was only a few episodes. It had pretty good animation too.

Newbie ChaosXIII is off to a good start ChaosXIII's Avatar
    Thanks

I thought it was great it is still my favorite anime ever

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Let's make sure to give details as to why we like it now, everyone.

As for me, it was an ok show. I don't think it was great as a lot of my friends did, but it was a decent comedy which helped pass the time for me. My favorite scenes were when it switched to manga all of the sudden, that always got me laughing when I saw it.
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Heh. FLCL is now one of my top favorite anime. It wasn't always like that though. Back when I caught FLCL playing for the first time on Adult Swim, I didn't pay too much attention to it, nor did I like it. Nevertheless, as the series got through a couple of episodes, I found myself hooked. By the time it ended I wanted to see it again, and I was luckily able to when Adult Swim replayed the series.

Now-a-days, I've seen the series maybe 15+ times. I find the show to have value (apart from the entertainment factor), and I enjoy picking apart the storyline, themes, and the characters. I urge everyone to take a second look at FLCL and try and find the deeper meaning behind all the obvious craziness.

A good website to learn more about FLCL and all its intricacies is: FLCL Resource Site

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast