+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Fooly Cooly who likes it

The Joker Reincarnate Curveball Champion Jokerman may be famous one day Jokerman's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Fooly Cooly who likes it

Yeah that anime is type hot. it was only like six episodes but they were the shyt! i wish there were more episodes though. thats the part that bug me. i love when that girl would be like "if i don't touch you i'll overflow." that
    sounded so nasty....in a good way.

I believe…whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you…stranger.
    Jokerman's Twitter Page: www.twitter.com/JokermanUno
    Thanx Shin Ryuga!!!!

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerman View Post
    Yeah that anime is type hot. it was only like six episodes but they were the shyt! i wish there were more episodes though. thats the part that bug me. i love when that girl would be like "if i don't touch you i'll overflow." that
    sounded so nasty....in a good way.
    yes i concurr...i wish i had a girl like that!
    like i said b4 tho, DONT READ THE MANGA! its the worst waste of trees next to algebra II and calculus

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Devoted Otaku hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957's Avatar
    Thanks

i liked it but it did creep me out. i thought it was funny.

Tanks zyta

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Yep its got weird things about like the manga seens i love those its weird but funny at the same time it was good.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Like it?! I LOVE IT!!! I've got all six episodes in my ani-library! When they played FLCL on Adult Swim, I watched that show religiously. The Pillows have to be one of my favorite bands, so when I found out that FLCL was being aired on cable, I sh** bricks!! ^_^

It's gotta be one of the best series ever--despite how short lived it was. It's full of random action, sexual humor (and tension), the animation is superb, and I kinda like how--even though the randomness of the show kinda draws your attention away from it--the series pretty much discusses "growing up". It's not like uber specific or anything, but if you pay attention closely, it's pretty much Naota's story of himself as a young boy dealing with the "horrors" of adolecence... Growing up.

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

I know i love it but i wish they made it longer and the ending made me sad everybody split up that both girls left i was sad at the ending.

Newbie Angeling is off to a good start Angeling's Avatar
    Thanks

I LOVE Furi Kuri. One of the best animes ever made. And like most people, i'm disappointed that it was such a short series. But then again, we got a lot out of those few episodes.

Newbie ChaosXIII is off to a good start ChaosXIII's Avatar
    Thanks

I've been a fan of it ever scince it came out for the first time on adult swim. I found it to be very uniqe by the fact that it has that weird off the wall manga switch thing were it goes into manga form for a bit though it may have been a bit cheesy I found it really cool I also think that adult swim may be putting it back on very soon.

Iv'e come to deliver some bad luck

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast