Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Forced to Watch Anime

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

Forced to Watch Anime

I would like to discuss this phenomeon of forcing people to watch anime. My friends sister was forced to watch Inuyasha with her boyfriend. Many fangirls proabably make their platonic friends or boyfriend watch Ouran High School Host Club. Has anyone else heard of this phenomeon?

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Forced to Watch Anime

Of forcing people to watch anime? Not really. Have I ever done it? No! I've reccommended it to most..but never forced them to... I am guilty when it comes to forcing manga...lol. My ex-friend forced me to watch [read] yaoi. She knew I wasn't into that stuff...and she still 'forced' me to. Not my thing... and that's probably one of the reasons why we're not friends anymore. She was always pressuring me to watch or read yaoi. She'd always talk about it..like obsessively too. I mean, it's nice that you're into something..but don't try and shove it down my throat. Especially when I'm not into it.. I wouldn't do it to someone, so don't do it to me. The whole manga thing with my cousin... It was my cousin..and it wasn't anything vulgar.. so I don't think it matters that much..

I'm sleepy... Jukebox Hero Champion, Word Up Champion, Word Craze Champion gren may be famous one day gren may be famous one day gren's Avatar
    Thanks

Can't say I've ever "forced" anyone to watch anime; I simply make a suggestion, and if that fails, a thinly-veiled threat. Really though, I try to be considerate, so if the person I'm hanging out with doesn't like anime, I put on something we can both enjoy, or we just go out and do something other than sit around watching TV.

Your friend's sister might have had more fun if she spent the entire time ripping on Inuyasha, plus it would've prevented her boyfriend from ever putting on in her prescence again.

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

This is typical yaoi and the main reason why fangirls watch Ouran High School Club. Just incase anyone was wondering what The White Wolf was talking about.

Devoted Otaku ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity's Avatar
    Thanks

The main reason why I didn't watch Ouran, even if it is comedy.

I don't like forcing people to do anything unless they piss me off for not doing what they're suppose to. I would recommend/suggest a person on what to watch if he/she wants my recommendation. I honestly don't care if they don't watch what I like or what I'm currently watching. Although it would be nice if they do, cause then we're have fun little discussions. If they don't, thats where anime forums come in.

No, nobody have forced me into watching anything either. Maybe persuaded me but not forced in to. Did you know how your friend's sister got forced into watching Inuyasha?

Newbie fookongmick may be famous one day fookongmick may be famous one day
    Thanks

Everyone has got their own rights and decision whether or not to watch anime. After all not everyone likes anime. Why force someone into watching anime??

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

I was never forced and I've never forced anyone myself.

I've RECCOMENDED some anime to my friends and sisters...now they're hooked on Naruto, BLEACH, etc. Now they're way ahead of me cuz of YouTube. LOL
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

I have never bin forced to watch anime nor have i forced some one to watch it,tell the truth i like to watch my anime alone i dont like watch anime with some one else.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast