Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Fruits Basket!!

~ beri-chan ~ hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Fruits Basket!!

I love the series, and especially yuki when he turns into a mouse. He's so cute ^ ^
    though i don't read the manga though, isnt a second season coming out soon?

Otaku Chibi_Kitty_Angel may be famous one day Chibi_Kitty_Angel may be famous one day Chibi_Kitty_Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

I will have to check my sources about the second season thing. Which means doing a little research, I don't mind. It's what I like to do. I heard a rumor, but I want to confirm it.

Momiji is my fave - I was born in the year of the rabbit! Woo Hoo!

I honestly couldn't choose a single on to be my complete and utmost fave. I love all of the characters for different reasons. Shigure cracks me up, he seems to always have something up his sleeve, Ayame is tiring, Hatori is just cool.
    Yuki, well he's a personality all his own, Kyo needs some anger management classes, so does Kagura really (when it comes to Kyo that is). I could go on for days about the rest of them. Maybe in another post. ^_^

Otaku fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow its been forever since I last saw it I mean I watched all the eps., but only got to the 4 book in the manga hehe, but I think both of them are pretty good. ^-^

Thanks lifeforce! (:

Newbie Nao Chan may be famous one day Nao Chan may be famous one day Nao Chan's Avatar
    Thanks

so you think i should read the manga
    then i'll look for it and i'll download it ^^

Otaku Chibi_Kitty_Angel may be famous one day Chibi_Kitty_Angel may be famous one day Chibi_Kitty_Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Absolutely! You'll get hooked on the story line, and there's always something interesting going on. Life gets a little complicated for the Sohmas and Tohru. Of course don't forget her two best friends Hana and Oou (can't spell!).

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

I absolutely adore both the anime and the manga ^-^ I like the manga better, of course, because it goes into more detail, especially about the curse and such. I have read up to volume 19. My favourite thing about Fruits Basket is just how all the characters seem so different, yet are tied together by Tohru ^-^ It is so sweet! Hehe
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Thanks

I know exactly! It's like she's basically the center of their universe. I have already read it all the way through. I cheated and was able to download the rest of the chapters. However, there were some missing in between. I don't mind, because I'll end up buying the manga anyway to add to my collection. This way, I can go back and read as I want to without having to scroll. ^_^ I don't want to spoil it for anyone, so I am not going to say any more before the rest of the manga comes out to the US.

~ beri-chan ~ hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu's Avatar
    Thanks

Tohru is like the sun and all the other characters revolve around her like planets and moons. ^ ^
    i like her character and how she seems to act. Some times its funny. Though i really think she can't lie. Her lies are always well.........

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast