View Poll Results: How good is fruits basket from 1 to 10?

Voters
56. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1-3[I didn't like it]

7 12.50%
  • 4-5[It was okay}

4 7.14%
  • 6-7[It was good]

11 19.64%
  • 8-10[I love it! <3]

34 60.71%
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Fruits Basket

Newbie ~my~little~angel~ may be famous one day ~my~little~angel~ may be famous one day ~my~little~angel~'s Avatar
    Thanks

Fruits Basket

I've loved the show Fruits Basket since I was in 5th grade.
    My sister introduced me to it...she had also introduced to me to anime and manga when I was in 4th grade. Ever since then I have loved it! I like the artwork and how there is so much more emotion in it than American cartoons and they are more of something that I can relate to.
    Fruits Basket was the first anime that I seriously could not get my mind off of it when I discovered it. I like how all the characters seem to have an interesting past but its not totally revealed until later one which makes it suspenceful and you want to keep watching it or reading it.
    Its too bad that the anime series is only 26 episodes, it should've been so much longer. At least the manga is still going, which I am very fond of. I sadly, only have 6 volumes of it. My favorite character...characters are Kyo Sohma, Yuki Sohma, Hatsuharu Sohma, and Shigure Sohma. Tohru is a very kind character but sometimes she seems to be too much of a burden. Its almost like she does chores and other things like that to do something else she wants to. But that really was only on one occasion.

HERE DISCUSS:
    Fruits Basket
    favorite character?
    favorite scene?
    favorite episode?
    hottest character?
    most hated character?
    your zodiac sign and do you think that you are like the zodiac animal in fruits basket...I mean there personality.

PS:

You can PM me if you want.
    I am always looking for some new new friends.

Otaku ghosthorse may be famous one day ghosthorse may be famous one day ghosthorse's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Fruits Basket

Yeah, I really love the manga series. I started that before my friend got the anime, and I didn't like the anime much at all. They changed too much, and hardly finished the story.
    My favorite character of all is Kyo, but the hottest is Haru. The cutest is Momiji, and the funniest has to be Aya. Most annoying is Akito(of course). My sign is the dragon, and I have to say, it's weird, Hatori and I are so damned alike, it's creepy. But I love it at the same time. I think my fave scene(in the manga) is where Kyo finds Tohru asleep outside, after drinking tea, and he says "I'm sorry", and kisses her cheek. You can pm me, too, if you want! I like making friends, too.
    Treat me like an angel, and I'll be your little devil.

Otaku eleonne has disabled reputation eleonne's Avatar
    Thanks

Fruits Basket is my favorite anime series, the one that is personally closest to my heart. It has influenced a lot of my principles as well and was introduced to me by some friends. A friend of mine even gave me some mangas for my birthday - the first manga I have ever come to own! ^^

Favorite character - Although I consider Tohru Honda as my personal role model, Hanajima Saki is my favorite character of the series and also one of my topmost favorite anime female characters. There was one time in my life where I could relate very much to Hanajima and what she felt (episode 18 where they played Ritsuko Okazaki's "Serenade") I think Hanajima Saki is the anime character I can relate to the most and I just find her personality very appealing.

Favorite episode: Hanajima Saki's episode - episode 18. My statement above should explain why.

Favorite scene: I don't think I can pinpoint an exact scene that I can call as my favorite. I mean, I loved many scenes, most especially those where Tohru would quote the wonderful words of her mother.

Hottest and hatest character - Can't think of any... I mean, the male characters are good characters, but I don't really admire them as "hot".

My Chinese zodiac is the Dragon, which is Hatori's jyuunishi. I don't think I share a lot of his personalities. I am silent like him, but I do let out my feelings on the people I trust, like my closest friends. So, I do not think I am like Hatori ^^

Newbie ~my~little~angel~ may be famous one day ~my~little~angel~ may be famous one day ~my~little~angel~'s Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eleonne View Post
    Fruits Basket is my favorite anime series, the one that is personally closest to my heart. It has influenced a lot of my principles as well and was introduced to me by some friends. A friend of mine even gave me some mangas for my birthday - the first manga I have ever come to own! ^^

Favorite character - Although I consider Tohru Honda as my personal role model, Hanajima Saki is my favorite character of the series and also one of my topmost favorite anime female characters. There was one time in my life where I could relate very much to Hanajima and what she felt (episode 18 where they played Ritsuko Okazaki's "Serenade") I think Hanajima Saki is the anime character I can relate to the most and I just find her personality very appealing.

Favorite episode: Hanajima Saki's episode - episode 18. My statement above should explain why.

Favorite scene: I don't think I can pinpoint an exact scene that I can call as my favorite. I mean, I loved many scenes, most especially those where Tohru would quote the wonderful words of her mother.

Hottest and hatest character - Can't think of any... I mean, the male characters are good characters, but I don't really admire them as "hot".

My Chinese zodiac is the Dragon, which is Hatori's jyuunishi. I don't think I share a lot of his personalities. I am silent like him, but I do let out my feelings on the people I trust, like my closest friends. So, I do not think I am like Hatori ^^

ah I see
    Lol
    Tohru Honda is very kind...and sometimes I do like her.
    She's pretty coo'
    XD lol

Newbie cutehanky may be famous one day cutehanky may be famous one day cutehanky's Avatar
    Thanks

i just finished watching fruits basket on some websites and i really love it..

i love hatsuharu cause i think he's the cutest guy on the show especially when his wearing his uniform(he looks so hot!)

but kyo is also good looking and he has a very interesting character..so i also love him..although his hot tempered and everything I still love it when he tries to be caring and sweet to tohru especially the paRT when he hit the wall when some guys were looking at tohru

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Favourite character - Definitely Kyo! I find that I can relate to his character more than any of the other characters in Fruits Basket. The way he keeps his distance from the other Sohma members is kind of like me (I don't really get along with my aunties and uncles lol. Even with my cousins, I only get along with a few of them. Ah well, call me a rebel - I suppose I am). I'm fine with my inner family though - gotta love them to death!

Favourite scene? I don't really have a favourite scene, but I really enjoyed the parts where Kyo and Yuki had brawls. Hilarious indeed.

Favourite episode? [Refer to above paragraph]

Hottest character? [Refer to first paragraph]

Most hated character? There isn't a character that I hate in Fruits Basket. I actually quite like all of them, but I suppose I find it hard to like Akito.

I really enjoyed the Fruits Basket anime, but haven't quite got around to the manga yet. It isn't my all-time favourite anime, but it's definitely worth watching.

Otaku rockroc may be famous one day rockroc may be famous one day rockroc's Avatar
    Thanks

ahh, never saw it, guess i missed it or i was too young to watch it, maybe it came out in the US when i was a kid

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mystical shadow angel View Post
    Favourite character - Definitely Kyo! I find that I can relate to his character more than any of the other characters in Fruits Basket. The way he keeps his distance from the other Sohma members is kind of like me (I don't really get along with my aunties and uncles lol. Even with my cousins, I only get along with a few of them. Ah well, call me a rebel - I suppose I am). I'm fine with my inner family though - gotta love them to death!

Favourite scene? I don't really have a favourite scene, but I really enjoyed the parts where Kyo and Yuki had brawls. Hilarious indeed.

Favourite episode? [Refer to above paragraph]

Hottest character? [Refer to first paragraph]

Most hated character? There isn't a character that I hate in Fruits Basket. I actually quite like all of them, but I suppose I find it hard to like Akito.

I really enjoyed the Fruits Basket anime, but haven't quite got around to the manga yet. It isn't my all-time favourite anime, but it's definitely worth watching.

Yes...Akito is actually...kind've hot XD lol
    But he's a girl! I think...I've heard it so much...and I saw the pictures...T_T
    NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast