View Poll Results: How good is fruits basket from 1 to 10?

Voters
56. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1-3[I didn't like it]

7 12.50%
  • 4-5[It was okay}

4 7.14%
  • 6-7[It was good]

11 19.64%
  • 8-10[I love it! <3]

34 60.71%
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Fruits Basket

Otaku ghosthorse may be famous one day ghosthorse may be famous one day ghosthorse's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Fruits Basket

@rockroc: Fruits Basket only came out in 2001. Here's a link to animenfo.com's page on it:
    AnimeNfo.Com : Fruits Basket
    Treat me like an angel, and I'll be your little devil.

Newbie Lupus may be famous one day Lupus may be famous one day Lupus's Avatar
    Thanks

it's nice... but i prefer the manga

favorite character? Hatori Sohma, his personality is so sad, cold... he take on oneself the illusions of the Sohma clan, everyone things that he don't have feelings but he hide his melancholy.
    favorite scene? when Tohru is lost in the forest (then of see Kyo comeback BakeNeko) the rain and the tears, she is fighting with her feelings...
    favorite episode? when was narrate how Hatori lost one eye and lost Kana.
    hottest character? Kagura!!!! it's so cute and so gloomy
    most hated character? i think the inu, it's so evil... but i don't hate him... not really... it's funny ^^
    I'm the Neko (rabbit), and i'm not sure if the personality match, but i have a little of luck...

Newbie yuki_kat may be famous one day yuki_kat may be famous one day
    Thanks

fruits basket..
    err..its manga is much better den de show..even i first saw de title i didn expect it to be such an interesting comic.but wen u actually start to read it, it was nice.i really pity akito b'cos he is shouldering such burden and he still wants de bond to be 'bonded' but slowly one by one de zodic signs gone.not to metion kyo keeping secrets dat were meant to be told and not kept within himself

favorite character? momiji cos he is very sweet and strong.strong it means by de way he control his emotions RAWKS MAN.
    favorite episode? wen hatori asked tohru to go to de sohma's place and she found out abot his love life.it really showed how much a nice guy he is..hahas..
    hottest character? ayame he's dumb but den wen he is serious he looks GREAT!

Otaku souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima's Avatar
    Thanks

it's nice.... I watch on Tv... I found it great....

favorite character? Ayame Sohma, I like his personallity. His so cute. I like him because Im a fan of long white haired characters....
    favorite scene? When the tent of Tohru were destroyed by a falling rock and then she tries to crawl like a worm... whahhahaha...
    favorite episode? When Kagura visits kyou. She ruined everything I like her Bear...
    most hated character? Hhhmm... I like them all, but I think my most hated one there is... I dont know the name but.... his face is just like yuki... The one who hurt tohru...

"Bring salvation to akuma's soul."

Newbie sphekie may be famous one day sphekie may be famous one day sphekie's Avatar
    Thanks

i haven't watch fruits basket, but i heard that it is hella good anime.

Otaku souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima's Avatar
    Thanks

Yah, its a great anime... I guest its just like the CLAMP's creation CCS... its popular.. But, I guest the manga is more popular than the anime...

"Bring salvation to akuma's soul."

Newbie Kera Hakashi may be famous one day Kera Hakashi may be famous one day Kera Hakashi's Avatar
    Thanks

fruits basket rules!!!!
    my favorite would have to be between yuki and akito.
    don't really have a favorite scene.
    favorite episode would have to be the new years one, it was so sweet when kyo and yuki stayed with tohru on New Years.
    hottest would have to be kyo's dad kureno!!!!!!!!!!
    most hated would be kyo, seriously, get anger management!!!!!!
    last time i checked i think rat was my symbol, i'm not really like that at all!!!!!!!!

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

HERE DISCUSS:
    Fruits Basket
    favorite character?
    favorite scene?
    favorite episode?
    hottest character?
    most hated character?
    your zodiac sign and do you think that you are like the zodiac animal in fruits basket...I mean there personality.

Favourite character: Yuki Sohma (I understand him.)
    Favourite scene: When Hana and Uo are spending the night, and the boys keep transforming.
    Favourite episode: When Tohru and Yuki go to Ayame's store.
    Hottest character: That's difficult . . . . female: Machi (from the manga); male: (although he isn't my favourite) probably Hatsuharu
    Most Hated Character: YUKI'S MOTHER!!!!!! (**sniff** Akito's just misunderstood, man.)

My Zodiac sign is THE SNAKE. I am NOTHING like Ayame. NOTHING. If anything, I am a strange Yuki/Ritsu hybrid. (I used to go to school with a girl who named herself Ayame and chased me down halls, screaming, "WO AI NI, YUKI-KUN!!! GIVE YOUR NII-SAMA A HUG!!!" I, of course, ran away as quickly as I could.)

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast