Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Full Moon Wa sagashite

Otaku Joshua001 may be famous one day Joshua001 may be famous one day Joshua001's Avatar
    Thanks

Full Moon Wa sagashite

I’m currently watching a downloaded version of Full Moon Wa sagashite. Its very kewi. Though it dose bring up the problem on who i would like to shot her grandmother for having such a big stick up her rear or the writer for making a story with such a cute adorable character so sick.

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Full Moon Wa sagashite

Me like Full Moon wo Sagashite. ^_^ Why, it's simply inspiration, and the meaning behind the story is awesome!!! Though it is a little sad, it does show what perseverance can bring about in life. I love the artwork, too. ^_^

Newbie Hyper_Bunny may be famous one day Hyper_Bunny may be famous one day Hyper_Bunny's Avatar
    Thanks

Full Moon wo Sagshite is so cute and sad. I actually cried.
    Though I like the Manga better, everybody looks cuter! XD And the ending of the manga is way better than the anime. XD
    In the manga, Mitsuki/ Full moon has much cuter clothes than in the anime. Somebody should design those clothes! I would wear them! XD

Avy & Sig made by me. If you want one, PM me!! Cause I love making them!!

Otaku ghosthorse may be famous one day ghosthorse may be famous one day ghosthorse's Avatar
    Thanks

I only have the first 2 volumes of the manga, but I am currently downloading the anime. I'm around episodes 20-25, somewhere in there. It's really good so far, but I also like the manga better.
    Treat me like an angel, and I'll be your little devil.

Otaku Joshua001 may be famous one day Joshua001 may be famous one day Joshua001's Avatar
    Thanks

im waching ep 29 as i type

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

lol @ above post. fancy watching anime whilst posting on an anime forum.

i've seen the first 4 episodes of full moon and i'm pretty awed at the animation. it seems very "modern" if you get what i mean. the only drawback at the current moment, even though i'm not very far into the series, is the progression level. at the current stage, i'm finding the anime to be progressing very slowly. i've been told that it'll pick up its pace pretty soon, so i guess i'll just have to watch and find out. from what i've seen so far, it's a great anime series and i'll definitely continue watching it ^_^

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mystical shadow angel
    lol @ above post. fancy watching anime whilst posting on an anime forum.

i've seen the first 4 episodes of full moon and i'm pretty awed at the animation. it seems very "modern" if you get what i mean. the only drawback at the current moment, even though i'm not very far into the series, is the progression level. at the current stage, i'm finding the anime to be progressing very slowly. i've been told that it'll pick up its pace pretty soon, so i guess i'll just have to watch and find out. from what i've seen so far, it's a great anime series and i'll definitely continue watching it ^_^
    Thats true. it dose pick up about half way thouh. Everything before is the stories foundation. Just so you know but theres a Full Moon wo Sagashite - OVA - Cute Cute Adventure.avi special. Its only 8 min long and has nothing to do with the main story but its funny in its own way.

Otaku LittleHobbit13 may be famous one day LittleHobbit13 may be famous one day LittleHobbit13's Avatar
    Thanks

I haven't seen it yet, but the story looks really good, so I want to. I haven't even seen anything on the internet about people not liking it, so that's got me interested, too.

There was a column about it in the most recent Anime Insider, and I found it entertaining when they mentioned there will be 52 weekly episodes, 52 weeks makes up a year, so look at the humor of them planning the series to be exactly as long as her time limit. I was like "that's kinda clever!"
    "True kindness isn't something we're born with; it's something we have to work at. We have to mold it and shape it with ourselves. Not everyone has it, but I think everyone has the potential. Sometimes you just have to look really close before you can tell it's there." -- Kyoko Honda Fruits Basket
    ~ ~

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast