Closed Thread

Thread: FullMetal______________!!!!

FMP
    Newbie FMP may be famous one day FMP may be famous one day FMP's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool FullMetal______________!!!!

Wich do you think is better Fullmetalpanic or fullmetalalchemist and why?????????
    remember that if they got in a fight the winner would be the coolest one...

I'm sleepy... Jukebox Hero Champion, Word Up Champion, Word Craze Champion gren may be famous one day gren may be famous one day gren's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: FullMetal______________!!!!

I don't know that the two can even be compared. FMP (not counting TSR, which I haven't seen) was a shorter series, heavy on the comedy but not so good with detailed explanations of the main storyline. What you see is what you get with FMP; it doesn't introduce and try to maintain new important characters in every other episode.

On the other hand, FMA took it's time with the story, bringing in characters whenever the writers saw fit (or the manga dictated), and the result is a richer, more complex anime that gives you something to think about. The comedy is there, but it's more of a sidenote to the main story, which is deathly serious. FMA has a sadness to it: loss of loved ones, loss of life, desperation, struggle, etc., that FMP doesn't really tread upon or touches on briefly because it may be important later.

Frankly, I enjoyed both, and I can't really say one was better than the other because they're not comparable, not even in the same genre. When I need a laugh, I watch FMP (Fumoffu is great for this), when I want to fall into a story and forget everything else, I watch FMA.
    sig by Pyro Psycho

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: FullMetal______________!!!!

This is spam. Although I commend gren for making an excellent reply.

Fullmetal Panic and Fullmetal Alchemist are two different anime. Neither is better or worse than the other, as it all comes down to personal preference in anime.

If you'd like to compare and contrast anime series, that is fine by me, as per gren, it encourages nice analyzation of the two. However, asking which is cooler or better won't cut it. Please come up with a better post to introduce your topics. Otherwise...

Closing...

Closed Thread