Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Funniest anime ever!

Newbie Uujille is just another face in the crowd Uujille's Avatar
    Thanks

Funniest anime ever!

*Cries*Oh well..*Sniff*Your here now.. So why are you here? Can'T you see im sad? I wanna be alone leave me!*Cry continues*Oh mommy!! Hmm...*Wipe tears* Uhh.. Whew.. So why are you really here? Here to make me cry? No no no! Okay.. Lets just make a deal! Just give me the funniest anime you ever watched! And when it makes everyone laughs.. Nothing important will happen Just share your funny thoughts with everyone and hope you can make everyone cry... Oh i mean give them TEARS OF JOY Thank you very much and i hope you'll join this HILARIOUS thread! Woot!! *cries again*

I THINK THE FUNNIEST ANIME I EVER WATCH WAS WITHIN NARUTO'S STORY.. I CANT REALLY REMEMBER THE NAME! BUT I KNOW IT WAS NARUTO'S INSTRUCTOR.. THE ONE WHO HAD A WHITE OR RED HAIR,OLD.. OH!! SORRY I CANT REALLY REMEMBER HIM.. IT JUST MAKES ME LAUGH CAUSE HE'LL JUST TEACH NARUTO WHEN NARUTO CHANGES INTO A PRETTY,BEAUTIFUL,SEXY GIRL THAT THE INSTRUCTOR REALLY LOVES! IT REALLY MAKES MY STOMACH ACHES! HEHEHE..

~You, what's yours?~
    SHIT MAH' MEN!!

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Funniest anime ever!

I THINK THE FUNNIEST ANIME I EVER WATCH WAS WITHIN NARUTO'S STORY.. I CANT REALLY REMEMBER THE NAME! BUT I KNOW IT WAS NARUTO'S INSTRUCTOR.. THE ONE WHO HAD A WHITE OR RED HAIR,OLD.. OH!! SORRY I CANT REALLY REMEMBER HIM.. IT JUST MAKES ME LAUGH CAUSE HE'LL JUST TEACH NARUTO WHEN NARUTO CHANGES INTO A PRETTY,BEAUTIFUL,SEXY GIRL THAT THE INSTRUCTOR REALLY LOVES! IT REALLY MAKES MY STOMACH ACHES! HEHEHE..
    LOL. XDD That's the funniest anime I've watched so far! I mean Naruto, he's so funny! You just take your eyes off him, then he does this and that. I love the episode when they wanted to find out what lies behind Kakashi's mask. I never saw Sasuke saw like that. So far, I like Shippuden, but I hope there will be humorus acts! ^^
    Last edited by LenMiyata; Dec 04, 2007 at 03:11 PM.

Thanks

LOL. XDD That's the funniest anime I've watched so far! I mean Naruto, he's so funny! You just take your eyes off him, then he does this and that. I love the episode when they wanted to find out what lies behind Kakashi's mask. I never saw Sasuke saw like that. So far, I like Shippuden, but I hope there will be humorus acts! ^^

Oh yeah! I knew that too... Those things behind kakashi's mask! Hahaha... I still remember kakashi has Big teeth and big lips... Its the first time i see sasuke like that! Hehe... Naruto,Sakura and Sasuke did all the things just to see kakashi to take off his mask! At the end they still did'nt succeed cause behind those mask is just another mask! Mwahaha... You got me man
    SHIT MAH' MEN!!

Newbie samkirk is off to a good start samkirk's Avatar
    Thanks

the funniest anime i have ever seen would have to be naruto when the hokages nose starts to bleed just because naruto used his sexy jetsu. and inuyasha when inuyasha falls out of the tree

Otaku souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Uujille View Post

I think the one your pointing out is Jiraiya the one who teached Naruto the summoning technic and the other one that makes a ball of chakara as a weapon(I just cant remember the name of the technic). Well, thats another funny scenes to me, though.

The funniest thing Ive ever watched in an anime series goes to the tittle of Tsubasa Chronicle Season 1. Now I imagined your faces(), you may asked to your selves "isnt it Tsubasa Chronicle only talks about fantacys, actions and deep romance???" well, think again. Actually, the funny thing that make me laugh like a pig() is that of one of the previews of the next episodes in a certain epidosode. Its in the part where Shaoran, Sakura, and Fye died(they didnt literally died, they just went to reality) in the City of Oto(City of Oto or Sakura City is actually a virtual reality made by a certain group in the anime series), where only Mokona and Kurougane are only left alive in the City. The original narrator of the previews for the next episodes after an episode is Mokona, but since Mokona and Kurougane are still alive and for the viewers to think that Shaoran, Sakura, and Fye are already dead, Fye hosted temporarily the preview part of the next episode. He actually ses that since Kurougane and Mokona are they only one who still alive in the group, instead of having the tittle "Tsubasa Chronicle" the series' tittle will be changed into "Mokona Kurouganicle"..... Hahahah!, it really makes me laughed when I think of that. . But, I think Mokono and Fye really adds up a comedic environment to the rest of the episodes.

"Bring salvation to akuma's soul."

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd vote for "Ouran High School Host Club"[romance-comedy] (what is this? is it OHSHC day's?! sheesh-_-) also i'd say "Trigun" [action-comedy-drama] .. it's a master peace and a must to watch! .. and i'd recommend also "Air Gear"[action-sport-comedy] and "Midori No Hibi"[romance-comedy] ,i'd add too "You're under arrest(season 1,2)"[romance-comedy] ,Onegai Twins[romance-comedy] and FLCL[crazy mix!]
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Newbie Kentise is off to a good start Kentise's Avatar
    Thanks

hmm funniest anime i have seen*grumble*

hehe manny mey disagree with me but i laught from the start untill the end of Sorcerer Hunters!
    so in my eyes that is abolutly the funniest anime i have seen

but i do agree with souichiro_arima i got a good laugh there too
    The sky is the sky where ever you go. And people are People

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by souichiro_arima View Post
    I think the one your pointing out is Jiraiya the one who teached Naruto the summoning technic and the other one that makes a ball of chakara as a weapon(I just cant remember the name of the technic). Well, thats another funny scenes to me, though.
    Yeah! It is.. Now i remember! Also thanks for reminding me! I think the technic naruto was using is a Sexy No Jutsu?? Im not sure... Just thanks after all!
    Last edited by Uujille; Dec 07, 2007 at 03:46 PM.
    SHIT MAH' MEN!!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast