Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Funniest anime ever!

Otaku Arukih may be famous one day Arukih may be famous one day Arukih's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Funniest anime ever!

Love Hina or Ouran High School Host Club!! These 2 made me laugh to death!! Tamaki-San Kills me!! LOOOOOl

Otaku ~momoko~ may be famous one day ~momoko~ may be famous one day ~momoko~'s Avatar
    Thanks

Ouran is definitely on my list as well along with Akazukin cha cha, particularly the episode where they went back in time when their professors are still young.
    On the topic of time another funny series is Time Travel Tondekeman. I'm not sure if anyone is familiar with that one since it aired during the 90's, basically it's about a group of people from different timelines and their adventures as they go back through time thus involving themselves in historical events. I still remember the characters and they are pretty funny.

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Seto no Hanayome

The mermaid/gangster theme made for a lot of good moments, and it had some really good references to other stuff, like Terminator. It shot up to the top of my comedy list easily, and the characters were all hilarious in their own way.
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

Otaku souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by deodaclan18 View Post
    Seto no Hanayome

The mermaid/gangster theme made for a lot of good moments, and it had some really good references to other stuff, like Terminator. It shot up to the top of my comedy list easily, and the characters were all hilarious in their own way.
    Thanks for putting that anime series here..hahaha... I did watched it already, and its, its,its KAWAII!!!! iT makes me laugh all the way to the end...hahahaha.
    Poor Nagasumi..hahahah....Many had happen in just one day...hahaha

"Bring salvation to akuma's soul."

Otaku Zeikku Shadow is off to a good start Zeikku Shadow's Avatar
    Where the frozen tears from the heavens paint everything white.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by deodaclan18 View Post
    Seto no Hanayome

That is hilarious! Thanks for putting it there. Woo, that was very funny!

Well other than the one he listed; which is a new fav. with me; I'd have to say Vandread and Naruto. Both have some very funny moments. They keep me smiling.

Otaku kurapika is off to a good start kurapika's Avatar
    Thanks

mine would be from tokyo underground when rumina was fighting two completely different looking magnet users and then one of says Me and my bro will beat you. And then everyones like you cant be brothers. then rumina says omg your brothers. and there like shut up and chuck a spaz

Also in school rumble tenma was trying to get karasama's eye by riding a bike to school and tenma ruins one of blonde haired friends's hair so she goes back and of course tenma tells 3 of her best friends that she really likes karasama. And so blondey comes back and tells them what happened and then one of tenma's friends was like you think tenma has a crush on karasama

great sig by Lasura thanks heaps

Newbie Silent Assasin is off to a good start Silent Assasin's Avatar
    Thanks

Naruto Specials were the funniest, but the funniest was the epsiode 100: Whats behind the mask?. That was an aswom one. About this video. ITs really cool. This song will stay whole life with me. "Give it to me baybe." Ahahaha"

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

I can add to the "Funniest anime ever!" category : Airgear and Onegai Twins .. both have this big comedy side of theirs .. Airgear closer to action and Onegai Twins closer to romance ....
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanessa View Post
    hello iam a new member and i would like it if we can be friends but of course you dont have to if you dont want to
    welcome here .. but there's an introduction section where you can freely introduce yourself .. here's the link: Introductions - Anime Online
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast