+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Funniest Ranma 1/2 Episode

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Funniest Ranma 1/2 Episode

Well, thanks to the last Ranma 1/2 thread, I learned that there are a lot of people who share the same love for Ranma as I do.

My question now is: What is the funniest episode of Ranma 1/2 (in your opinion)?

One of the funniest ones to me is from the OAV series. I can't remember the name of the episode, but it's the one where Miss Hinako makes her appearance in Furinkan High School. It's hilarious to me, because throughout most of the episode, Ranma gets set up for failure and ends up bein' called all kinds of perverts, molesters, and rapists. LOL.

I especially like that they added Gosunkugi as the comic relief. You don't see him at all in the actual TV series. They replaced him with Sasuke. Ain't that a b*tch!?

Slippery When Wet~ Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion, Togy Ball Champion highteckdudu is off to a good start highteckdudu's Avatar
    The wonderfull world of Minnesota! And I mean that!
    Thanks

Re: Funniest Ranma 1/2 Episode

Um... I have only seen one episode (the first one) But I do have volumes one - 14 of it, Is it alright if I talk about my favorite chapter, scince its probly no diffrent from the Anime?
    I tryed to see things from your point of view but i cant seem to get my head that far up my ass!
    Visit www.highteckdudu.deviantart.com!

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by highteckdudu View Post
    Um... I have only seen one episode (the first one) But I do have volumes one - 14 of it, Is it alright if I talk about my favorite chapter, scince its probly no diffrent from the Anime?
    Fire away! There isn't really much difference between the two--give or take a few character replacements and the addition of filler. ^_^ You give me a chapter (including details), and I can probably tell you exactly which episode it is! ^_^

I've got seasons one and two and my best friend has seasons, 1, 2, and 3. I think he's savin' up for season four too. ^_^

Slippery When Wet~ Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion, Togy Ball Champion highteckdudu is off to a good start highteckdudu's Avatar
    Thanks

OK OK! Um it was the one when Akne got sick and she didnt want to leave the resturant unattended so she went with ranma and yeah, um... i vaguly remmber it but. akane said something like, I'm with a man and a homosexual, and Ranma was like HEY I'm not homosexual. and then Konatsu said 'right he's a man just like I am and stuff like that.

also there was this one where you know Ryouga has a bad sence of direction, and he is looking for this statue and to meet this person to go on a date, and the statue is like right in front of him and he still cant find it. Like one time he went home (or tryed to at least) and it took forever and when he got there there was a note on the table that said ' be home soon dinners in the fridgge' and it was like 3 weeks old! And it was the same chapter where Ranam changed in to a girl and pretended to be his sister, because he was gone for so long he wouldnt have know the diffrence,

the firstone i mentioned came from book vol # 36 ( there like chapters 100 and something) i cant rember the chapters though, and the last one was from way in the begginig. yeah, sorry if this is confusing because it is confusing to me too! lol!
    I tryed to see things from your point of view but i cant seem to get my head that far up my ass!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by highteckdudu View Post
    OK OK! Um it was the one when Akne got sick and she didnt want to leave the resturant unattended so she went with ranma and yeah, um... i vaguly remmber it but. akane said something like, I'm with a man and a homosexual, and Ranma was like HEY I'm not homosexual. and then Konatsu said 'right he's a man just like I am and stuff like that.

also there was this one where you know Ryouga has a bad sence of direction, and he is looking for this statue and to meet this person to go on a date, and the statue is like right in front of him and he still cant find it. Like one time he went home (or tryed to at least) and it took forever and when he got there there was a note on the table that said ' be home soon dinners in the fridgge' and it was like 3 weeks old! And it was the same chapter where Ranam changed in to a girl and pretended to be his sister, because he was gone for so long he wouldnt have know the diffrence,

the firstone i mentioned came from book vol # 36 ( there like chapters 100 and something) i cant rember the chapters though, and the last one was from way in the begginig. yeah, sorry if this is confusing because it is confusing to me too! lol!
    Wow, that's pretty far ahead, LOL. I'll have to ask my friend what episode that is, because it almost sounds like it may be from season four. I haven't completed three yet, and that's about as far as I got--even way back in the day.

Statue? Hmm... You sure that isn't the one where Ryoga finds a map that leads to the Japanese Naniichuan? That's like episode 3 or 4 from season two. Probably even a bit later than that. It's a good one though. One of my favs, in fact. ^_^ But there's a statue involved in that episode. I don't really remember Ryoga--or Ranma for that matter--searching for any other statue. Maybe some urns, but only one statue.

Newbie cookiemonster is off to a good start cookiemonster's Avatar
    Thanks

probably my favorite episode is from the ova, episode #11 where Kisume is possessed by the ogre/ demon thing.

"Oh my! Did I do something evil again? I just couldn't help myself."

Come to the dark side... we have cookies!
    “Keiichi,” Belldandy breathed. “If anodder wooma luuksh at you, I’ll sheal her in a Happy Meal bocksh!”

Thanks

Quote:
    Originally Posted by highteckdudu

Wow, that's pretty far ahead, LOL. I'll have to ask my friend what episode that is, because it almost sounds like it may be from season four. I haven't completed three yet, and that's about as far as I got--even way back in the day.

Statue? Hmm... You sure that isn't the one where Ryoga finds a map that leads to the Japanese Naniichuan? That's like episode 3 or 4 from season two. Probably even a bit later than that. It's a good one though. One of my favs, in fact. ^_^ But there's a statue involved in that episode. I don't really remember Ryoga--or Ranma for that matter--searching for any other statue. Maybe some urns, but only one statue.
    Yeah where he serches for the statue because he is supposed to meet some one there for a date or what not, and thats all in like the 35-36 book or something like that, I will have to go home and look, but thats what I know!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cookiemonster View Post
    probably my favorite episode is from the ova, episode #11 where Kisume is possessed by the ogre/ demon thing.

"Oh my! Did I do something evil again? I just couldn't help myself."

Come to the dark side... we have cookies!
    I love that episode!! Didn't the ogre thing float around and had a little high pitched laugh? What about the episode--I think it was another OAV--when Kuno bought the pheonix egg and smacked the guy with his cash? *slap!* "Sold!!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast