+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 9 to 16 of 21

Thread: Funniest Ranma 1/2 Episode

  1. #9
    Devoted Otaku Power Play Champion gaarasandkiller1 is off to a good start gaarasandkiller1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    in the darkness away from life
    Posts
    509
    Thanks
    27
    Thanked 14 Times in 12 Posts

    Re: Funniest Ranma 1/2 Episode

    i like the one where he gets turned into a girl which i think is the first one i dont remember much tho because its been ages sence i seen it. which why this one is funny is him trying to get used to being a girl lol i would have a hard time myself
    *All the same i will kill you all,Gaara* (yes i made my own siggy

  2. #10
    Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    2,643
    Thanks
    235
    Thanked 166 Times in 141 Posts

    Re: Funniest Ranma 1/2 Episode

    Quote Originally Posted by gaarasandkiller1 View Post
    i like the one where he gets turned into a girl which i think is the first one i dont remember much tho because its been ages sence i seen it. which why this one is funny is him trying to get used to being a girl lol i would have a hard time myself
    That happens in like every episode, LOL. I highly reccomend that you check this series out. It's very good, highly addictive and funnier than two nude clowns on a bike with no seat.


  3. The Following User Says Thank You to atomik_sprout For This Useful Post:

    gaarasandkiller1 (Jan 11, 2008)

  4. #11
    Devoted Otaku Power Play Champion gaarasandkiller1 is off to a good start gaarasandkiller1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    in the darkness away from life
    Posts
    509
    Thanks
    27
    Thanked 14 Times in 12 Posts

    Re: Funniest Ranma 1/2 Episode

    2 nude clowns on a bike with no seat you say? Well then Rama 1/2 must be funny so i will have to see the set now lol. Do yo u know if there is a complete set on dvd's yet or no?
    *All the same i will kill you all,Gaara* (yes i made my own siggy

  5. #12
    Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Silicon Valley, California
    Posts
    5,477
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 172 Times in 147 Posts

    Re: Funniest Ranma 1/2 Episode

    Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by gaarasandkiller1 View Post
    2 nude clowns on a bike with no seat you say? Well then Rama 1/2 must be funny so i will have to see the set now lol. Do yo u know if there is a complete set on dvd's yet or no?
    The complete TV series (plus Movies, plus the OVA series) has been out on Region 1 DVD for some time now... VIZ Media is now in the process of re-releasing the TV series in a more affordable thin-pack collection. (6 out of the 7 seasons are either announced or already released on thin-pack collections)...

    VIZ Media . products: Ranma 1/2
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

  6. #13
    Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    2,643
    Thanks
    235
    Thanked 166 Times in 141 Posts

    Re: Funniest Ranma 1/2 Episode

    Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata View Post
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

    The complete TV series (plus Movies, plus the OVA series) has been out on Region 1 DVD for some time now... VIZ Media is now in the process of re-releasing the TV series in a more affordable thin-pack collection. (6 out of the 7 seasons are either announced or already released on thin-pack collections)...

    VIZ Media . products: Ranma 1/2
    Oh yeah, Ranma 1/2 has been out for AGES now. I'm actually plannig on getting the thin-pack set. I spotted one in Barnes and Noble for about fifty bucks, though I can't remember which season it is. Season 3 is still about the same price as well.

    Any Borders, Barnes and Noble, Best Buy, or Suncoast (if they even exist anymore) should have them.


  7. #14
    Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Silicon Valley, California
    Posts
    5,477
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 172 Times in 147 Posts

    Re: Funniest Ranma 1/2 Episode

    Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    Oh yeah, Ranma 1/2 has been out for AGES now. I'm actually plannig on getting the thin-pack set. I spotted one in Barnes and Noble for about fifty bucks, though I can't remember which season it is. Season 3 is still about the same price as well.

    Any Borders, Barnes and Noble, Best Buy, or Suncoast (if they even exist anymore) should have them.
    $50 is the normal retail price on the thin pack. The webstore known as 'The Rightstuff' has it normally for $45, but is currently having a 40% off sale on that price (which includes pre-orders) thats good through the 20th of this month...

    Welcome to Right Stuf, Your Anime Superstore and Web Resource
    Last edited by LenMiyata; Jan 15, 2008 at 10:53 AM.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LenMiyata For This Useful Post:

    atomik_sprout (Jan 15, 2008), gaarasandkiller1 (Jan 15, 2008)

  9. #15
    Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    2,643
    Thanks
    235
    Thanked 166 Times in 141 Posts

    Re: Funniest Ranma 1/2 Episode

    Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata View Post
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

    $50 is the normal retail price on the thin pack. The webstore known as 'The Rightstuff' has it normally for $45, but is currently having a 40% off sale on that price (which includes pre-orders) thats good through the 20th of this month...

    Welcome to Right Stuf, Your Anime Superstore and Web Resource
    That's friggin' awesome! Thanks for the info, it's a great deal of help! ^_^

    Do you think Amazon may have it at a decent price as well? I'm tryin' to find the best deal, and I know that they sell stuff used, sometimes.


  10. #16
    Devoted Otaku Power Play Champion gaarasandkiller1 is off to a good start gaarasandkiller1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    in the darkness away from life
    Posts
    509
    Thanks
    27
    Thanked 14 Times in 12 Posts

    Re: Funniest Ranma 1/2 Episode

    O well that is great new's i can't wait for rama 1/2 thin tin complete collection to come out so i can buy it. by the way do any of you gues know if rama 1/2 come on, on any tv channel's?
    *All the same i will kill you all,Gaara* (yes i made my own siggy

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Ranma 1/2
    By atomik_sprout in forum Anime
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: Jan 04, 2008, 08:09 AM
  2. Ranma 1/2
    By The GunGrave of Trigun in forum Anime
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: Feb 22, 2007, 02:57 AM
  3. Ranma 1/2
    By Zelos Wilder in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Dec 01, 2005, 07:13 PM
  4. ranma: how do you like him?
    By sanguinary_wonderland in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: Feb 22, 2005, 09:07 AM
  5. Ranma
    By kakashi-sensei in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Feb 02, 2005, 03:21 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts