+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Funniest Ranma 1/2 Episode

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Funniest Ranma 1/2 Episode

Quote Originally Posted by gaarasandkiller1 View Post
    O well that is great new's i can't wait for rama 1/2 thin tin complete collection to come out so i can buy it. by the way do any of you gues know if rama 1/2 come on, on any tv channel's?
    None here in the US. In fact Ranma has never been televised in this country, as far as I know. LenMiyata-senpai knows better than I. In fact, you should look in the thread titled "Ranma 1/2". Ranma 1/2

Miyata-san breaks it down for ya in there. I hope that helps.

Otaku Panda Golf Champion Ryoga_TheLost may be famous one day Ryoga_TheLost may be famous one day Ryoga_TheLost's Avatar
    Thanks

I would have to say the "Cave of Horror"...I think that's what it's called. I loved how they had all the couples that should be together go through it and everyone was fighting. That had me laughing so much!

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ryoga_TheLost View Post
    I would have to say the "Cave of Horror"...I think that's what it's called. I loved how they had all the couples that should be together go through it and everyone was fighting. That had me laughing so much!
    LOL, that is one of the funniest ever!! ^_^

I love the part when everybody's waiting to enter the cave and Ryoga just pops up from the ground like, *SMASH!!* "NOW where am I???" It's just too funny.

Newbie TheZorch is off to a good start TheZorch's Avatar
    Thanks

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by cookiemonster View Post
    probably my favorite episode is from the ova, episode #11 where Kisume is possessed by the ogre/ demon thing.

"Oh my! Did I do something evil again? I just couldn't help myself."

Come to the dark side... we have cookies!
    DOH! I was going to say that one!

Ok, lets see, its been a while since I watched the anime all the way through. Hmm. Ok, I'd have to say probably one of the funniest I saw was the episode where Kasumi buys an old box from Kuno's booth at a school flea market. What he accidentally sold her was a deck of cursed cards, each one with a different demon locked away within them. Happosai gets into the situation and becomes possessed by the cards, separates into multiple demonic versions of himself and goes on a perverted rampage throughout the city ... uh ... oh wait, he does that anyway normally. LOL Anyway, the episode was pretty funny. I think it was either season 5 or 6. You also get to see Kasumi in a wedding kimono ... sigh. I'm a Kasumi fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryoga_TheLost View Post
    It was the "Cave of Lost Love", the ghosts in the cave broke up anyone who was or they thought were in love with one another. Its in both the manga and in the OAV. It was a pretty funny episode though.
    Last edited by LenMiyata; Jan 19, 2008 at 04:49 PM.
    Final Fantasy XI Info
    Katsuhito - Male Hume Beastmaster/White Mage
    Rank 5 Citizen of Bastok
    Server - Asura

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheZorch View Post
    DOH! I was going to say that one!

Ok, lets see, its been a while since I watched the anime all the way through. Hmm. Ok, I'd have to say probably one of the funniest I saw was the episode where Kasumi buys an old box from Kuno's booth at a school flea market. What he accidentally sold her was a deck of cursed cards, each one with a different demon locked away within them. Happosai gets into the situation and becomes possessed by the cards, separates into multiple demonic versions of himself and goes on a perverted rampage throughout the city ... uh ... oh wait, he does that anyway normally. LOL Anyway, the episode was pretty funny. I think it was either season 5 or 6. You also get to see Kasumi in a wedding kimono ... sigh. I'm a Kasumi fan.

It was the "Cave of Lost Love", the ghosts in the cave broke up anyone who was or they thought were in love with one another. Its in both the manga and in the OAV. It was a pretty funny episode though.
    I'm impressed by your knowledge of Ranma 1/2!

I haven't seen anything past season 4, but that'll change soon. I think that 'Cave of Lost Love' was one of the better episodes. I laughe pretty hard watching that one. But then again...

There's the episode when Tsubasa Kurenai comes for Ukyo and everyone thinks that she's lesbian, only come to find out at the end that she's a he! LOL, it was hilarious! Ranma had spent time trying to get "her" to fall in love with him and the whole time she was a dude!

I would be soooo mad if that was me. LOL.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3