+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Furi Kuri/ Fooly Cooly/FLCL

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Furi Kuri/ Fooly Cooly/FLCL

Well i really like the season of 6 episdoes but some things are really messedd up in it like the horns and the sex and the dead corpse in the closet and i didnt like the ending about how the kid fights the girl and i dont like how the kid is alwasy kissed he is beeing taken advange over him but i mostly like the show and my favorite char is the girl.

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Blackbird View Post
    I'm have seen this anime before it's the weirdest think you can even watch, using a guitar as a weapon that's just sick. She kissed that young kid for not a reason.
    she was doing him a C.P.R. ... or so supposed to ... it's the weirdest yeah ... and Dante used a guitar as his weapon (Devil May Cry 3 - Special Edition ,he receives that weapon after killing Neven and it was really cool ,right?) that's if we're to say something about guitar weapons ...
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Otaku Blackbird is off to a good start Blackbird's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah it's a kind of cool but I'm have been playing a game Castlevania and you play on the guitar to destroy the enemy. Ah well you calling that C.P.R. when she drive over him with the bike haha quited funny and hit him with the guitar and said are you ok. xD

Otaku For Life - YouTube - MyAnimeList

Click on my signature to go to ProBlackbird's Blog

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    Yup, I'm a good fan-boy, aren't I? LOL.
    My favorite character is Naota's dad. He's so damn funny to me. He goes on and on about robots and anime in episode 2. If you pay close attention, you'll be amused by most the stuff this guy says. Naota's grandpa is pretty funny too. Remember episode 1? "She's cursed, I tell you!! I bet she does it like a weasel!" Ahh, good times, good times.
    indeed, i listen to the pillows all the time as well.

Kamon is hilarious! like how he dressed up as a Nazi just to fight Naota? good stuff there i liked the Lupin reference in that episode, too. in fact, that may be my favorite.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    indeed, i listen to the pillows all the time as well.

Kamon is hilarious! like how he dressed up as a Nazi just to fight Naota? good stuff there i liked the Lupin reference in that episode, too. in fact, that may be my favorite.
    Yeah, the Lupin reference was awesome! It's gotta be one of my favs as well. I'm also a big fan of the episode that Kamon was replaced by a robot. LOL. "Oh, how embarassing."

The Joker Reincarnate Curveball Champion Jokerman may be famous one day Jokerman's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    its been mentioned before, its just that usually the threads dont last b/c it seems that FlCl only appeals to a small audience. although, there was one that lasted a little while, discussing what it truely meant when mamimi was going to "overflow" good times, that.
    HEY THAT WAS MY POST ALL THAT TIME AGO! LMAO!
    And my favourite is Naota, he's such a grumpy old man stuck in a kids body! He's soooo funny and tries so bad to be mature.

I love FLCL, it was sooo funny and interesting, I gotta read the Manga cuz I heard the ending was diffrent....

I believe…whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you…stranger.
    Jokerman's Twitter Page: www.twitter.com/JokermanUno
    Thanx Shin Ryuga!!!!

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

FLCL is amazing.
    It's strange and yet hilarious... And the animation is amazing.
    I love all the characters, and how they interact... It's hard to pick just one.
    LoL
    I watch it all the time to refresh~

Otaku FallenSpiral may be famous one day FallenSpiral may be famous one day FallenSpiral's Avatar
    Thanks

Naota's dad because he causes one of the episodes to go completely Manga; ha-ha!
    --//Nothing Ventured, Nothing Gained\\--

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2