Closed Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Fushigi Yugi ~ The Mysterious Play

Sorrow's Angel Shinigami's_Angel may be famous one day Shinigami's_Angel may be famous one day Shinigami's_Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Fushigi Yugi ~ The Mysterious Play

Is there anybody who likes Fushigi Yugi here?
    It's 1 of my fav. anime's of all time.It's got a good storyline and awesome art.I just love the manga and the anime of it.Both are very good.So I was wandering if anybody else was a fav. of the series? Oh and who's your fav. character?
    Made by- Ryomakurosaki (Thank you sooooo much!!) ^__^

Newbie outlawstar may be famous one day outlawstar may be famous one day outlawstar's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Fushigi Yugi ~ The Mysterious Play

I LOVE fushigi yugi. I have only read the mangas but it is the best i have read so far. My favourite character has got to be Tasuki. Oh, and i have to ask. Do you think it is strange for a boy to read fushigi yugi because it is mainly for girls, right?

Otaku Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't think it's strange. The fact that you stuck to it is admirable; I know there are some people, girls and boys, who dropped the series without finishing it.

I've read nearly all of the manga and never seen any of the anime, but I'd like to. Tasuki, Hotohori and Chichiri are my favorite characters. spoiler:
     click to show spoiler
    . Miaka... is one of the most common reasons I hear people ditching the manga for -- Indeed, she is a little... naive and annoying at times ^_^;;

Another reason is the repetitiveness, which I can understand. Sometimes I wanted to jump into the book myself and tell Miaka to stop and think about her actions for a moment or two. I also wanted to do that with Yui a few times... she jumped to conclusions way too much for my liking -_-
    Music is my santuary, music is my blanket
    三日坊主*傍目八目*外柔内剛

Newbie DreadAngel may be famous one day DreadAngel may be famous one day DreadAngel's Avatar
    Thanks

I absolutely love Fushigi Yuugi!!! I love the anime and the mangas... I'm glad they're working on the Genbu part of the Play!

AO shady bystander Comboling Champion bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez's Avatar
    Thanks

I have only watched the anime..... about 8 years ago I think. So, it's quite hard to remember which characters made the greatest impact on me....

What I do remember though is I really liked the movie of it. The story was great, and the love theme was quite cool as well. It's quite puzzling though how 2 best friends can simply fight just like that........
    Kastelic's creation

Newbie DreadAngel may be famous one day DreadAngel may be famous one day DreadAngel's Avatar
    Thanks

Yui and Miaka if I remember their names right were fighting because Yui got tricked by Nakago and manipulated making her 'think' Miaka was her enemy but really it was Nakago playing them both against each other

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

seen all episodes, ova 1 & 2. ova 2 is a bit surprising though.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Otaku Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bassdudez
    It's quite puzzling though how 2 best friends can simply fight just like that........
    Realistically, I don't get it either. No matter what Nakago said, or what I thought I might've heard, I would've went to Miaka first and asked her instead of just hoping into the "Let's hate Miaka!" wagon after a game of telephone ~_~.
    Music is my santuary, music is my blanket
    三日坊主*傍目八目*外柔内剛

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast