Closed Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Fushigi Yugi ~ The Mysterious Play

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Fushigi Yugi ~ The Mysterious Play

Quote Originally Posted by Aya-kun
    Fushigi yuugi had a really interesting story line followed by cool characters. But thanks to the MIaka obseesion, the whole series simply got screwed. Same for Ayashi no ceres. It sickens me that they only have like one female character that tends to get gang-bangs. (T_T)lll

Yuu Watase better make some changes in Genbu kaiden's manga! Come on! Some new flava's please! I'm sick of lousy female main characters >_<,

.. But I ike reading her Zettai kareshi book. ^^lll baa~

"Tamahomeee~~!" For go0dness sake, shut up! (=_=)
    lol then watch some Hellsing to help you wash it out of your system.

This anime was one of my first anime series tht i watched all the way thro n i tot it was cool. But i was young thus, i had no idea wut was good n wut was bad

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

AO shady bystander Comboling Champion bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blue_rebel
    Sigh. Ohtani Noriko is 50x better than Watase Yuu anytime!!!

Watase-sama came up with pretty good characters, and an okay plot, but she went waaaayy overboard with the love story. I'm guessing she's one of those desperate girls who remained single throughout high school.
    Perhaps..... but also perhaps she was trying to cater to the tastes of the extremely romantic types (or maybe she IS one of those people)

Haha, and I doubt that she is one of the single high school ppl..... nor do I think that ppl desperate in their love lives would necessarily create something that would remind them of how pathetic their lives might be.....

The possibilities are endless.....

Maybe we shouldn't drop to a conclusion about her personality just yet ^_^;; Criticizing the work is bad enough....

And I still love the storyline of Fushigi Yuugi No matter how overboard the romantic parts were
    Kastelic's creation

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

I do like the characters and their personalities. I do like how the story went at first. But yeah, the love bit was the berry. So what was originally intended to be rich became somewhat an annoyance... if you know what I mean? The same with Ayashi no Ceres. I felt like I was watching a rerun of Fushigi Yuugi.

Newbie xNyte may be famous one day xNyte may be famous one day xNyte's Avatar
    Thanks

have any of u guyz watch the new verison of Fushigi yugi.........
    dere r a fifth pristess tat appear..... dam it
    she was in love wit Tamahome........ tryin to change the history....
    pissy me off

Newbie graion may be famous one day graion may be famous one day graion's Avatar
    Thanks

i love fushigi yuugi too like tamahome hehehe wat a karate master he was

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Tamahome is boring.

Dunno if any of you have seen this really nice AMV featuring Nuriko, using Nuriko's theme song (what's it called? I know the chorus goes, "sona egao o, sono namida o, sono subete o...") - it's what got me hooked on Nuriko, and ugh, the AMV actually made me cry!!! o.O;;

Newbie cloud_902 may be famous one day cloud_902 may be famous one day cloud_902's Avatar
    Thanks

i like fushigi yuugi too... before, like hotohori but now, i like tamahome more.... but i like the story of fushigi yuugi genbu gaiden better...but its also just my opinion...

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes. Tamahome is boring and flat. Nuriko's death sequence was really sad!!!!!
    I could had cried~! Thankfully I don't cry easily ^^
    But NUriko's death however is the saddest in Fushigi Yuugi. When Chiriko and MItsukake died, I couldn't be bothered. ^_^
    baa~
    The only ones that survived were Tasuki, Chichiri and Tamahome! XD wakakaka~!!!

baa~!
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast