+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fushigi-Yugi part 1 and part 2!~

Newbie maher23 is off to a good start maher23's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Fushigi-Yugi part 1 and part 2!~

hi! ahm? i was just wonderion if there's some people here who still remembered this show? its really good and romantic you know?
    and if you guyz watched the part 2 please do share it to us!

i love being a turlte!

Otaku Hantei16 is off to a good start Hantei16's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Fushigi-Yugi part 1 and part 2!~

Yes, after days of broken internet connection, i can post again.

I've watched this show from beginning to end on AXN 7 or 8 years ago although my memories of it got dim...I used to like it but i dunno if i can still get as interested as before if i watch it again right now. I remember it being a big hit here in the Philippines, two networks aired it and it was well accepted at most by girls. Although i find this anime more appealing to girls because of the ton of pretty boy characters in it and of course, its romantic qualities. I think it can be appealing to guys but not as much, it has a fair share of action and a fair amount of naughtiness.

Storywise, i don't think it's really unique nor genius but it is good enough to be respectable in my taste. The "Miaka......Tamahome....." lines may be too repetitive and irritating at times, it is still tolerable and fairly acceptable due to the fact that it is a romantic show. The best trait of fushigi yuugi for me is the balance of romance and mythology. I don't think that its romantic qualities take away anything from its mythological roots, both are big factors on the success of the show and its romanticism and mythological traits always find their way to go beyond each other's border without making major desecrations on each other and on the story.

So what's part 2? you talkin' bout the new fushigi yuugi genbu stuff? I don't remember fushigi yuugi having a part 1 and a part 2 as far as the anime is concerned tho...but correct me if i'm wrong, maybe i'm not just conscious about it.

Newbie maher23 is off to a good start maher23's Avatar
    Thanks

well my friend? fushigi yuugi part2 is the 2nd best part.
    you see? tamahome is with miaka right? well? there's another tamahome at the book and this time he is evil and joined forces with the evil dragon clan.
    and do you know? that the prince who felt inlove with miaka at fushigi yugi part 1.
    he had a baby boy with another girl. and this time! his baby boy is one of the decendants or a new guardian of miaka! its really funny how a cute baby boy slapped what was his name again? the guy who uses fire power?
    it was showned at AXN channel last 5 years ago!

i love being a turlte!

Otaku Hantei16 is off to a good start Hantei16's Avatar
    Thanks

spoiled it?....

Anyway....

Oh yes, i have seen it. Just like what i've said, my memories about it are now quite dim. I think i've seen the whole show all rolled into one, i don't remember it being cut in two parts...

The prince- Hotohori..right? now my fushigi memories are flashing back......

The guy who uses fire power- Tasuki...is it?

+ Reply to Thread