Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The future of anime.

Newbie Armored is off to a good start Armored's Avatar
    Thanks

Post The future of anime.

How do you see the future of anime? What do you think will change in the (not so distant) future?
    Last edited by Hassun; May 04, 2007 at 03:49 PM. Reason: Changed to fit the new topic

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Tell me

Wrong section, Moving...

Let try to be more specific guys.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: Tell me

I'll make it more specific myself. Changing the title.

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The future of anime.

well by how grafics are going, i think sooner or later, its all gonna be 3D. like final fantasy. That would probably be whats next for the anime indusrty

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

i hope they will make a truely original gundam anime not like the seed universe.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Devoted Otaku Tbaism may be famous one day Tbaism may be famous one day
    Thanks

I hear that most comics and anime are switching to using some sort of CG type graphics in creating new series and characters. Oh this is a ppor subject for me. Uhh..think drawing on paper is going to be removed soon and replaced by computer modeling..something like that.

I remember seeing a special on how comic book writers and anime producers are getting frustrated knowing that the technology is advancing and the pen on paper style of creating is slowly dieing. Even though the CG is more expensive, it is what the fans are really calling out for.

Anywho, personally I think/hope there will be a large change in entertainment and such. I think the internet is going to control most of these things. Arrg So hard to explain. Productions companies are probably going to adapt the internet into the system making it more accesible for the consumer. Sooner or later computers are going to be the foundation, so why not apply most entertainment into it as well.

I think that would be pretty fancy. Anime in general though..not much will change. Most will probably move into 3D I suppose or something extremely close to Karas or Vandread.

Newbie Renzoil may be famous one day Renzoil may be famous one day Renzoil's Avatar
    Thanks

Who knows what will happen with anime.I only hope it doesn't get completely dependant on CG.The pen and paper stuff is always a good thing.Brings more of the fantasty out as far I'm conserned.

Devoted Otaku Tbaism may be famous one day Tbaism may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Renzoil View Post
    Who knows what will happen with anime.I only hope it doesn't get completely dependant on CG.The pen and paper stuff is always a good thing.Brings more of the fantasty out as far I'm conserned.
    I have to agree that the classic will always be with me, but there are some aspects that only CG can bring us. I mean more realistic looking characters are always called for or seeing every ince of that kickass android is highly appreciated.

As time goes on though, making characts on computers are going to be a lot easier. I mean, even now a novice can create a 3d person easier than drawing it on paper.

Oh yeah this is kind of an extension to my first post and this one I guess.

That is if Anime doesn't die out before that. Pirated DvDs man and illegal downloading.
    Last edited by Tbaism; May 05, 2007 at 04:20 PM.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast