Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The future of anime.

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The future of anime.

Hmm that is an indeed good question what I truly think about this question is, it might be a good thing that in the future new themes will surely be intact like newer fanatics and all sorts of new people that can interact with everyone other then being forgotten Anime series from the past for now im just sticking to the question let me see now, the only thing I see in the future Anime is being all atracted to the whole new environment with new ideas that are creative that is what i really think about.

Dragonrider Ichigo_06 is off to a good start Ichigo_06's Avatar
    Thanks

I think that the future of anime is a bright one and will be contiually getting better and better graphics with the more technology that comes out. onestly I think it will be and may have already become more popular to kids like the american comis were before we found anime
    ナサン フォオツド
    Keep what you hold dear close for one day they may be gone forever!
    Make one person smile for it will continue to spread but if you make a frown that will spread as well.http://www.animeonline.net/gallery/s...0/ppuser/57173

Otaku Laharl ex may be famous one day Laharl ex may be famous one day
    Thanks

I see anime going further and further downhill with more casual fans who think animation quality is all there is to improve.

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

ya know there's a possibility that it will become worst.
    for an example in the 90's, american cartoons (spiderman,x-men, ironman, etc.) are definitely way better compared today because of the stories and animations. and it was so good that was shown in different countries including japan and was also popular. but now, it's barely seen in different countries. since it already happend in the u.s. it could happend in japan.

btw...here are some example of 90's cartoons in japanese versions.
    x-men (jap opening 1)
    x-men (jap opening 2)
    x-men (jap ending)
    iron man (jap opening)
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Otaku Laharl ex may be famous one day Laharl ex may be famous one day
    Thanks

Those American cartoons you mentioned are awful. So I really don't get your point. Either way, good cartoons still come out..

Newbie cute little chi is off to a good start cute little chi's Avatar
    Thanks

i have no idea of how you see the future of anime, unless you are pysic(srry if i spell bad)

well that all i have to say
    Kayla

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

What i think about the future of anime is theres gonna be more CG in them from what iv seen lately seem there using CG for the harder animations rather then drawing them.I dont mind that much in some becuase it adds to the anime but some CG kills the anime totally.The animations are only gonna get better and alot more detailed and complicated in the future.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Laharl ex View Post
    Those American cartoons you mentioned are awful. So I really don't get your point. Either way, good cartoons still come out..
    uh oh..."slow children walking!"
    wow really?! no wonder they made movies and video games out of it and also became a million dollar companies until today. you obviously don't understand do ya?

and by the way...most japanese animation companies like IG says that their quality of their work are becoming less rather than the quantity. understand?...little child.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast