Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: the future of anime should change

FMP
    Newbie FMP may be famous one day FMP may be famous one day FMP's Avatar
    Thanks

Post the future of anime should change

I belibe that there should be a manga or anime in wich it showed how drugs are bad dfor young people.I know that this forum should only be used for discussing things so i would like to know your opinion of wether or not you would agree to have an anime about this or not.

Drugs are taking my dearest friends and messing them up together with their lifes so think about it and such animes like this should be made.

thank you,
    FMP

Otaku ska_lives may be famous one day ska_lives may be famous one day ska_lives's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: the future of animes should change

to kind of stretch that idea of drugs being negative, 8-Man After tackled that one in a way. but ive seen drugs ruin many of my dearest and oldest friends too.

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

I think there should be an anime with Drug users as the characters. We could have the Pothead, the Tweaker, the Pill-popper, Alcoholic, Raver, and a Crackhead. I think it would be something that a lot of ppl would watch. I'd find it amusing. How 'bout you?
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

Newbie [zgmfx-10a] is off to a good start [zgmfx-10a]'s Avatar
    Thanks
    [QUOTE=FMP;450509]I belibe that there should be a manga or anime in wich it showed how drugs are bad dfor young people.I know that this forum should only be used for discussing things so i would like to know your opinion of wether or not you would agree to have an anime about this or not.

Drugs are taking my dearest friends and messing them up together with their lifes so think about it and such animes like this should be made.

thank you,
    FMP[/QUOTE=[zgmfx-10a] True, anime dosn't throw reality at you but have you tried the HBO animated Spawn series, most importantly vol.2?

[QUOTE=FMP;450509]I belibe that there should be a manga or anime in wich it showed how drugs are bad dfor young people.I know that this forum should only be used for discussing things so i would like to know your opinion of wether or not you would agree to have an anime about this or not.

thank you,
    FMP[/

True, anime usally never throws reality in you face but have you tried the HBO animated Spawm series, most importantly vol.2?
    Last edited by LenMiyata; Feb 07, 2007 at 11:10 PM.

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

oooooooooooooooooook. I'm not sure if an anime would really help you're friends in this situation unless they really care about anime and are willing to take it seriously. Maybe some programs or professional help are in order in this case. The reason being there are so few reality based animes that confront certain problems is because anime is meant to entertain people. Face it, reallity is mostly boring. Nobody would really watch such serious shows unless it was connected to their lives somehow in which they can relate. At least that's what I think anyways. I hope you're friends get better though.

Otaku venelse may be famous one day venelse may be famous one day
    Thanks

it might be a good way to let the drug users understand what sort of life they arae going through and the price they have to pay but being showed in Anime or manga meant that they have to be ppl who read or watch them~ If they are really addicted, do ya think they are just gonna sit down and read or watch? in my opinion, nope~

Newbie demonic_anger may be famous one day demonic_anger may be famous one day demonic_anger's Avatar
    Thanks

If they were to make a anime that shows how drungs are bad it will prob. be a kids show, older animes will not be able to run with that idea very well...

FMP
    Newbie FMP may be famous one day FMP may be famous one day FMP's Avatar
    Thanks

the future of animes should change

look guys what i meant to say was that there should be a story in wich there was some drug users and that the story was cool so they would keep reading it and they eventually get the idea that it could kill them and that they should quit anytime soon.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast