Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: the future of anime should change

Shu
    Devoted Otaku Shu may be famous one day Shu may be famous one day Shu's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: the future of animes should change

well, there wont. who'd watch it? not me.

Devoted Otaku Tbaism may be famous one day Tbaism may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FMP View Post
    look guys what i meant to say was that there should be a story in wich there was some drug users and that the story was cool so they would keep reading it and they eventually get the idea that it could kill them and that they should quit anytime soon.
    Anyone ever see "Danny Darkly" staring Keano Reeves?

Think thats the furthest we are ever going to see in which animation and drugs really connected.

Warnings for drugs are everywhere. Movies come out yearly depicting the bad habits and death tolls of drug abuse. They advertise on television, brochures, hospitals, dental offices, billboards.... It is very rare for someone near you to really say "hey this is good stuff, makes you live longer" and give a :thumbs up:.

I really don't see the point in making an anime based on that, since you can see bad influences and habits throughout just about any anime title there is. Make a story thats cool, graphics are amazing, such and such.. well I am pretty sure people have thought of that idea. They probably havn't made it, because making a series promoting anti-drug won't be that popular.

I honesty don't think that a large majority would really care to see there entertainment tainted by the ever increasing virus that is reality. It is a poor subject to work from. People see warning signs all over the place; and personally, if they can't figure out the life threatening outcomes of dealing with drugs.. than they are either blind or retarded. You gotta be stuck pretty far back in time to not see or hear anything about the subject. If they choose to not pay attention, than that is the path they follow and probably need to get burned to learn the lesson of "not to play with matches."

Nobody really cares to see that. Or nobody can come up with a really smashing series that involves that crap.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Drugs are the cause of most of today's brilliant works of art.
    Anime creators should start doing more drugs.

Devoted Otaku Tbaism may be famous one day Tbaism may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    Nice. Maybe we don't have anime about drugs because the series we love now are the after effect of the brilliance brought on by the use of drugs?

Props to you Hassun

Newbie FireStarterBob may be famous one day FireStarterBob may be famous one day FireStarterBob's Avatar
    Thanks

lol, thankyou. I'm not really for drugs in any sense, but I believe people should be educated and make their own decisions.

with more drug use by creators, we might have anime's people would've never dreamed of! Sure, a lot of them might be total bung, but the rest might show such promise, they'd make YOU want to do drugs! lol... brilliant.

drug anime sounds cheesy, nobody's gonna take that crap seriously. get your friend's some real help. And YES, I've had friends they were deals, friends that were addicts.

Crap, my dealer friend died b/c he was stabbed w/ a sword while holding some guy's gun on collateral. Addict's behavior isn't exactly the most rational of things man. professional care IS the answer.

Otaku animemeg may be famous one day animemeg may be famous one day animemeg's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't think that a "this is what drugs do to you" anime would do any good for anyone.
    1. Drugs are a case by case thing, and for the most part people that are into drugs get easily offended by preachy things saying that it ruins everyone's life.
    2. I know few people that watch anime for life lessons....wait....no I know none.

Newbie Ahiko is off to a good start Ahiko's Avatar
    Thanks

There are a few manga titles that kind of deal with what you're talking about. I'm not really sure what the exact title is (I think it was called Confidential or Confessions.. something like that), but it was like an anthology of these teenage girls' lives and how drugs, addiction, sex, etc ruined their lives.

I think the story that really stuck to me was Deep Love ~Ayu's Story~, but it ends up with the girl dying from STDs while trying to get money for her now-orphaned friend's operation. :/

It depends. These stories are hard to tell since not everyone has the descretion to sit through witnessing some of the harsh realities of life. High school textbooks do only enough to list symptoms and effects through words, and that's about it.
    あたしと一緒に遊びたい~

FMP
    Newbie FMP may be famous one day FMP may be famous one day FMP's Avatar
    Thanks

Angry Re: the future of animes should change

Drugs are not good for you and good animes are not made because peple do drugs but because the idea was in their mind and the y only released it

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast