Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: the future of anime should change

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: the future of animes should change

Quote Originally Posted by FMP View Post
    Drugs are not good for you and good animes are not made because peple do drugs but because the idea was in their mind and the y only released it
    With drugs.

Also, I don't believe ideas are already in your mind.

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

Meh, I still think there should be a stoner anime. It would be comedy gold. All the crazy shit ppl do while stoned is hilarious. With the over exaggerated nature of anime, it would be even funnier. I believe most anime producers get high anyways. There are all sorts of anime that I swear the creators were stoned while making them..............like Bobobobo Bobo. Tell me the ppl making that one were all sober. Pfft, yeah, and my dog flies an X-wing......
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    Drugs are the cause of most of today's brilliant works of art.
    Anime creators should start doing more drugs.
    LOL.

No. Drugs are bad, and I agree with FMP. Anime shows should start showing the negative effects and consequences drugs bring with them. Too many kids watching anime, and will start doing what the characters do, just to be cool like them. This doesn't only apply to anime, either.

Newbie animes_wizz_bot may be famous one day animes_wizz_bot may be famous one day animes_wizz_bot's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: the future of anime should change

not to be mean dude but i say NO anime is not for that maby but not so much, for me anime is my exape for life i dont need it to teach me i have school for that

Otaku animemeg may be famous one day animemeg may be famous one day animemeg's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: the future of anime should change

I love how everyone is saying "drugs are bad" well for starters drugs include drugs that are actually used to save people. You can't simply dismiss and say they are different because they are used for both helping people as well as getting a trip.
    Many common things are drugs (caffeine is actually one of the most addictive) or contained drugs. The first Coca Cola contained drugs and never did any real harm to people that drank it everyday.
    Not only that but some illegeal drugs are actually scientifically not that bad for you, in fact weed is safer then 90% of all legal "drugs".
    NOW I do not encourage the use of drugs however these are common and good arguments for drugs....and you know why they are talked about and brought up so much? Because people make things like anti-drug TV shows.
    If you really want to stop the use of drugs then you need to stop it being in the media, the more things there are anti-drugs the more there will be pro-drugs.
    Ergo an anime about not doing drugs would only serve to make more instances of pro-drug propaganda coming up.
    You are putting yourself in a loop where you actually harm your cause more then help it.

And again who watches anime for the life lessons...no one

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3