+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: G Gundam Screencap Identification Help

Newbie Liddell is off to a good start Liddell's Avatar
    Thanks

Red face

Hi! ^-^ I was wondering...does anyone know which episode of G Gundam the picture on the bottom right is from? o.o

Kyoji Kasshu - MyAnimeList.net

Help would be most appreciative. ^-^ Thank you!

Please, someone reply to this with a valid answer. Please...anyone?
    Last edited by Mega; Mar 05, 2011 at 01:20 AM.

AO Helper Word Slider Champion, Penguin Shot Champion, YetiSports 10 - The End Champion, Yetisports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion Mega may be famous one day Mega may be famous one day Mega's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: G Gundam Screencap Identification Help

I'm sorry I can't help you with your question, but I did merge your posts. Instead of double posting, please use the edit post feature. Good luck~

Newbie kingmustang is off to a good start kingmustang's Avatar
    Thanks

Well hmmm lets see.... I don't think that is a actual sene from an episode, and G gundam is my absolute favorite anime and I have seen it many times but if it is, and it could be, it would probably be in the episode where they are explaining the research Kioji and his father did on Dark Gundam around ep 41 I believe but last time I watched it was a yr ago and that is just off hand, but as I said I am not sure it is a actual clip, but it would definitely not be the first time i have been wrong lol hope that helps.

BTW G Gundam rocks! Glad to find some one else who has seen it as it is a older one and few have seen it. Oh and feel free to PM me any time you want to talk G gundam or anything lol
    Sword in hand, fire in heart, I walk towards my future just playing my part.
    The school of the undefeated East! The winds of the king! Zenshin! Keiretsu! Tempa! Kyoran! Look! The East is burning red!” (G Gundam)
    Ride Fast, Live Free & Stay strong.

Thanks

Yeah, I thought that too. I actually just watched from episode 41-44 then 49, but none of the scenes showed that one shot. @_@ Well...I guess we'll never know. ^^;

YEAH! I KNOW IT DOES!! ^-^ After being totally devastated by the death of Kyoji, watching it again is an emotional roller coaster. ^^
    Yeah, I know what you mean...and a few who have seen it don't really like it. @_@ I'll keep that in mind. ^^ Thank you.

Thanks

Ya I know what you mean that gets me every time I watch it And I mean I always feel so sorry for Domon cuz first his mom dies and he loses his dad and is told his bro, who he was very close to, did it then finds out that his master, who is like his father, betrayed him THEN just as he gets his bro back, if you know what I mean, HE has to KILL him and on top of that he also has to kill Master Asia! Not to mention the whole world is ridding on him mean come on! lol It's no wonder he has a prob getting close to people lol
    The school of the undefeated East! The winds of the king! Zenshin! Keiretsu! Tempa! Kyoran! Look! The East is burning red!” (G Gundam)

Thanks

Same here! No matter how many times I watch were he dies, I always sob. Oh man, but the first time was the worst; I cried for hours on end. T_T Why didn't Domon just reach in and take both of them out? Or was the original already too infused with DG cells? T_T
    I can't imagine killing my own brother, nevertheless HAVING to kill him. But I also feel sorry for Rain; at least Domon still has his dad, but Rain has neither.
    LOL!! XD Yeah

Thanks

Well ya he was too far gone to really save both because his body was so infected with DG cells and they had started controlling his mind also, ittook every thing he had to control himself long enough to convince Domon to kill him, so even if he had been taken out he wad no longer really the same person. Sad but true. And Omg ya their is NO way I could do
    that to my bro

Newbie yellowpika is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Liddell View Post
    Hi! ^-^ I was wondering...does anyone know which episode of G Gundam the picture on the bottom right is from? o.o

Kyoji Kasshu - MyAnimeList.net

Help would be most appreciative. ^-^ Thank you!

Please, someone reply to this with a valid answer. Please...anyone?
    The scene is from episode 11 "Reunion in the Falling Rain" when Rain is having a flashback of Dr.Mikamura explaining about the effects of DG cells.

Hope this helps!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast