Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: GAcha GAcha !!

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

GAcha GAcha !!

some manga should never end, and this is one of them its a very awesome manga. If you haven't read it i must tell you.... go now an read it lol. This is a pretty perverted anime but its still funni and in my opinion a good anime for all sexes. IT's about a boy that gets the power to sneeze and become a cute girl, although this puts him in some awuful perdicamentS! Plus if he eats to strong of food when he sneezes he doesn't become a cute girl but i highly sensual adult female He become best friends "as a girl" with the girl of his dreams. But at the same time he slowly becomes friends with the girl "as a boy" and her sister and friends. Theres a ton of ecchi scenes but no hentai "urrk hentai the scouirge of manga lovers" i myself love the teasing in the manga xD! But it aslo has a girly side to the manga as well.

So i recommend this manga to everyone dudes and dudettes! WHo has seen this manga and give give a description of why they liked it?

If you haven't read this manga or never heard about it... then dont reply unless ur going to read it!! Also does anyone know if they made a anime yet?
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Devoted Otaku ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: GAcha GAcha !!

Wait, the Gacha Gacha I know doesn't sound like that. Are you talking about the Gacha Gacha being released by Del Rey or something else?

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

I was asking what people liked abotut he manga, and if theres going to be a anime.

Otaku Chaos105 may be famous one day Chaos105 may be famous one day Chaos105's Avatar
    Thanks

It sounds great. I've never heard of it till now and I want to read it!

They say, "I will die for my country." I never hear them say, "I will kill for my country."

Devoted Otaku ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jaderabbit View Post
    I was asking what people liked abotut he manga, and if theres going to be a anime.
    Yes I know, but the Gacha Gacha I know of does not sound like the description you typed out.

Are you talking about this Gacha Gacha? http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ency...ga.php?id=5439

im a ninja-u cant c me bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk's Avatar
    Thanks

dude i just read the first chapter. holly crap that is veary funny. im ganna go get it. thanks jade

IM BACK

Otaku Heartless_mage may be famous one day Heartless_mage may be famous one day Heartless_mage's Avatar
    Thanks

is it made by the same people that made ranma..............because the story line sounds similar.............

Click here to be Myspace groupies......lol
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)This is the Bunny Lord. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(")signature to help him gain world domination

Thanks

Yes I know, but the Gacha Gacha I know of does not sound like the description you typed out.

Are you talking about this Gacha Gacha? http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ency...ga.php?id=5439
    umm yeah thats it, what makes my description different? i just esplained in my own way o.o, ive been trying to get the rest of it scanlated hard to find. Im pretty far into the manga.

too bad they haven't released the anime yet ;_;,

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast