Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: gantz

Newbie AirMaster may be famous one day AirMaster may be famous one day AirMaster's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: gantz

I've been keeping up with the manga for quite sometime now...and it's great! I'm a huge fan of hyper violent stuff and that series made my day for quite sometime lol.

Otaku Space Runner Champion HibikiLink may be famous one day HibikiLink may be famous one day HibikiLink's Avatar
    Thanks

the show looks really messed up. It was to violent for Japanese tv. To nasty for my taste

Thanks alot Sasurihell and Kedar for the sigs and thanks Sammy 65 for the changing pics
    http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/1...icsclanhf5.gif[x/img]
    (just remove the "x" from the [x/img] tag!

Otaku dave_akuma may be famous one day dave_akuma may be famous one day dave_akuma's Avatar
    Thanks

i liked the few episodes i did see, i saw the first few episodes when the fansubs first came out....haven't kept up with it since tho

ao's comrade swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3's Avatar
    Thanks

Its a good anime if you like violence i liked it but i got a bit lost in the middle so i had to watch a few episodes a few times
    92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

Otaku pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru's Avatar
    Thanks

MOST VIOLENT anime i've ever scene. I love the sci-fi type story line too. Overall, It's worth buying.

o~Piggy-san~o

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

I own all of gantz it does have alot of gore,... but does it compete with elfen lied... i think not.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

??*Everyone Here Hates Me??* Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa's Avatar
    Thanks

I havent ever seen it maybe if someone could post a nice full description on it I may consider going and getting it

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

Here, for ppl who havent heard of Gantz. I havent but I'm gonna give u guys a a paragraph of wut it is.

Gantz is a manga and anime series created by Hiroya Oku (奥 浩哉). Gantz tells the story about a young boy named Kei Kurono who dies in a train accident and becomes part of a semi-posthumous "game" in which he and several other people who have recently died have to hunt down and kill aliens. The Gantz anime ran for 13 episodes and had a direct sequel called Gantz Second Stage, which continued the series for another 13 episodes. Both seasons make up the 26 episode series. It was licensed in North America by ADV Films. The anime series is distributed in Australia by Madman Entertainment.

This is from wikiedpia. So u guy wanna know more jus go to the site.

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2