+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Gantz

Banned Funky Pong Champion, Flick Kick Champion, El Emigrante Champion, DragonHunters Champion, Mahjongg 3D Win XP Tiles Champion, Mahjongg Toy Chest Champion Alphonse Hohenheim is off to a good start
    Thanks

Smile Gantz

Has anybody heard of the anime or manga its 26 episodes whole 2 seasons both hold 13 episodes its a horror/action type of anime its really good i advise this anime to people but it has alot of voilence and sexual humor.

Otaku Hoods may be famous one day Hoods may be famous one day Hoods's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Gantz

I enjoyed the violence. It was realistic but not excessive for the injuries they recieved. The problem I had with it was the pacing. They got so little accomplished over 26 episodes. My advice would be to read the manga and forget about the animation.
    I make black history everyday. I don't need a month

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hoods View Post
    I enjoyed the violence. It was realistic but not excessive for the injuries they recieved. The problem I had with it was the pacing. They got so little accomplished over 26 episodes. My advice would be to read the manga and forget about the animation.
    Is it even available on manga?

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    Is it even available on manga?
    This was one of the reasons why the Anime series had such a indeterminate ending, as the Manga series it was based on was still ongoing at the time of the GONZO series production... The Anime News Network Encyclopedia entry for the manga series claims that Dark Horse Comics is the US distributor...

Gantz (manga) - Anime News Network

Gantz Volume 1 TPB :: Profile :: Dark Horse Comics
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Banned Funky Pong Champion, Flick Kick Champion, El Emigrante Champion, DragonHunters Champion, Mahjongg 3D Win XP Tiles Champion, Mahjongg Toy Chest Champion Alphonse Hohenheim is off to a good start
    Thanks

Yeah the first episodes were the best but then it just got long you know.But
    it was also turned into a game for the Playstation 2 if i rember correct it was only released in Japan and its a good amount of money to get one for the U.S i looked it up on ebay and it cost around 70 and 80 bucks and some of them shipping was only 4 bucks.

Newbie Shiratsu is off to a good start Shiratsu's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes, this anime was really good in how they made it.
    I thought it was really good, but the thing was that it ended so quickly, which I think they should have kept going.
    I think and in my personal opinion like another person that stated.
    You should read the manga.

Newbie sgt pepper is off to a good start sgt pepper's Avatar
    Thanks

The manga is crazy. I always wanted a anime wich the main chariter dies but the manga is better then the show
    SGT peppers in the house

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sgt pepper View Post
    The manga is crazy. I always wanted a anime wich the main chariter dies but the manga is better then the show
    OMG I Love this manga! I've seen several anime episodes but I still prefer the manga. ^_^ I especially like Shion Izumi... He kicks major ***!
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast