+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Gantz

Banned Blobber Champion, Spiffyspeud Champion, Knockturn Alley Champion, Feed Lindsay Lohan Champion, Satisfaction Champion, Narnia - Rapid Retreat Champion, Matrix Dock Defense Champion, Defend the Attack Champion, Uncover the Imposter Champion, Kong v/s New York Champion, Resident Evil Apocalypse Champion The Beatle is off to a good start
    Thanks

Gantz

I love this anime and manga Im really happy that the english mangas started to come out this year but do you like it and what do you think is better the anime or manga. Will I think that the manga is better more violence, more nudity ,and the story continues longer with alot more cool/bad/evil monsters that are trying to get them.

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Gantz

You know, I watched the first episode of Gantz and wasn't interested.

Which is strange... because it's totally my style.

*shrug* Perhaps I should try the manga?

Banned Blobber Champion, Spiffyspeud Champion, Knockturn Alley Champion, Feed Lindsay Lohan Champion, Satisfaction Champion, Narnia - Rapid Retreat Champion, Matrix Dock Defense Champion, Defend the Attack Champion, Uncover the Imposter Champion, Kong v/s New York Champion, Resident Evil Apocalypse Champion The Beatle is off to a good start
    Thanks

Will whats your style. To tell the truth the first couple of episodes are okay but a little more in is when it gets really good for me so you might want to try to watch a few more episodes okay and what version did you watch like uncensored, directors cut,or censored.

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The Beatle View Post
    Will whats your style. To tell the truth the first couple of episodes are okay but a little more in is when it gets really good for me so you might want to try to watch a few more episodes okay and what version did you watch like uncensored, directors cut,or censored.
    I love the character design and the idea behind the anime, but for some reason I just couldn't get into it.

I have NO idea what version it was... I just happened to catch the first episode over at my friend's place. *shrug* It look pretty dang uncensored to me, though.

Maybe I'll give it another shot.

Thanks

Okay will if your willing to skip episodes to get to the good ones (as a last resort) then just skip to the second season thats when the show gets really really good okay.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The Beatle View Post
    Okay will if your willing to skip episodes to get to the good ones (as a last resort) then just skip to the second season thats when the show gets really really good okay.
    Well, I can't stand skipping episodes in anything.
    Sort of defeats the purpose of watching a series.
    I might read the manga, as it seems like it's much better anyway.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

I've never read the manga but, I hear it's really good. I wish I had time to watch more anime these days. Though, I have seen the first two or three episodes a long while back. So far, so good!

Otaku Hoods may be famous one day Hoods may be famous one day Hoods's Avatar
    Thanks

Gantz was always a good example of great concept, terrible execution in my book. It had a bad pace. Like it took a whole two seasons for it to get kind of going. Then after all that guess what? they give you one of those no conclusion ending. honestly those types of ending just piss me off. I'll assume the manga didn't have these issuse though.
    I make black history everyday. I don't need a month

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast