+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Getting Anime and Manga: Is it easy for you?

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Getting Anime and Manga: Is it easy for you?

Hello everyone! Now, it is different for us all when it comes to just how easy it is for us to get anime or manga and me and my curious self is wondering how easy it is for the people here on AO to get it.

As for me, it is fairly easy for me to get anime. I can usually find tons of anime episodes on the internet and the ones I can't get I just rent through Netflix. As for manga, it is a little harder for me to get it. I have to go out of town if I want to get any sort of manga. And since I am a poor teenager and each manga costs up $10 usually, I can usually only buy 2 volumes. And the only manga I have ever found posted on the internet is the manga that have become shoot-through-the-roof popular (example: Naruto).

To put it simply, I have seen a lot more anime compared to how much manga I have read but hey I try.

So how about you guys?

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: Getting Anime and Manga: Is it easy for you?

My only way to get both manga and anime is basically the internet and stores who sell over the internet.

I'm sleepy... Jukebox Hero Champion, Word Up Champion, Word Craze Champion gren may be famous one day gren may be famous one day gren's Avatar
    Thanks

Getting anime other than on the internet is a lot easier now than it used to be. Most of the major electronics stores now carry a wide range of anime, and they're all pretty close to me. Problem is, it's more expensive to buy it in the store than search the internet for a good deal.

I'm not really into manga, but I've noticed that large bookstores like Borders have a pretty big selection.
    sig by Pyro Psycho

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Getting anime other than on the internet is a lot easier now than it used to be. Most of the major electronics stores now carry a wide range of anime, and they're all pretty close to me. Problem is, it's more expensive to buy it in the store than search the internet for a good deal.

I'm not really into manga, but I've noticed that large bookstores like Borders have a pretty big selection.
    Yeah, you can get some really good deals on anime through the internet. animecornerstore.com is one of my favorites. I love their prices! You can get an uncut boxset for like $40. Music to my ears!

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

geez I'm feeling kinda spoiled here in Los Angeles, im practicly swiming in anime stores, from F.Y.E. and Sun Coast to mom and pops Japanese Import stores in little tokyo theres no shortage of it. Heck, within 10minutes of my apt i have at least 8-10 stores that sell anime...
    Don't Panic

Otaku kossetsu shita is off to a good start kossetsu shita's Avatar
    Thanks

hmm it is relatively easy for me, all i have to do is take a ride down the street and take a ten dollar bill and i get 2 books, for anime i have to go to suncoast, they have wutever i need

Newbie RacerOtaku may be famous one day RacerOtaku may be famous one day RacerOtaku's Avatar
    Thanks

The local Barnes and Noble has an OK selection of manga and other than BestBuy, there's no other option locally for anime. Mid-Michigan is kind of a black hole for anime and manga, among other things.., unless I'm missing something. There's just not much here. So, I buy, probably, 95% of my stuff on the internet. Buying on the internet from the comfort of home is REALLY nice!!

"I look forward to continued immaturity followed by death" - Dave Barry
    "There's no such thing as too much power, just too little traction" - Me
    "I love sleep. It's the one place I'm safe from life and all the saddness it brings."

Devoted Otaku Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML's Avatar
    Thanks

Manga is actually really easy for me to buy, all i need is the money. But animation is a little harder, because there's very few stores in Denmark that actually have a fair amount off animations

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast