+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Getting Anime and Manga: Is it easy for you?

Otaku Master_badger may be famous one day Master_badger may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Getting Anime and Manga: Is it easy for you?

Harder than you boys. In my country the anime series are very expensives and hard to find, only on Mix Up or Sears or similar. Manga is easiest but not for much. Mundo Vid is an enterprise than edit mangas, but the number are limitated and the books are expensives too. A normal guy only can buy 2 mangas per month.

Talking of me, if it's necesary i import mangas for Spain or USA. Anime, well, i download for internet. Is easier and cheaper than to buy and looking for in big stores.
    "Knowledge is power"

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

When I have money, I usually go to Waldens and buy whatever manga I want to read. For anime, I usually just get it off the internet.

Newbie wandering_star_child may be famous one day wandering_star_child may be famous one day wandering_star_child's Avatar
    Thanks

Getting manga is pretty easy for me. I just have to drive to Walden books, but it's just having the money to spend is my problem. As for anime, I usually just watch what ever comes on t.v. or buy it from sam goody, game stop, or walden books. I don't like downloading anime or ordering it off the internet because I feel like I'm not respecting the anime by downloading it and I don't have the patience to wait for it to come by mail.

Devoted Otaku ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity's Avatar
    Thanks

I can easily get whatever I need via internet; however, I like to own a hard copy of it especially manga. Anime/manga is common in my area. There are 2 anime cons in Toronto where I buy most of my anime/manga. Most of the stores are located in downtown Toronto except for a few. This is why I buy most things at cons and its cheaper. I haven't bought much anime DVDs - 2 movies+1 vol - because of the price compare to manga.

Newbie Chrono12 may be famous one day Chrono12 may be famous one day Chrono12's Avatar
    Thanks

its kinda easy but since Sam Goodys closed Its kinda hard to find any good manga and anime usually have to leave town to get the good stuff but Walmart sells a few anime like naruto and full metal alchemist. I buy Naruto manga from there cause its only $5.95 which in my opinion is pretty cheap. So yeah.

Otaku animemeg may be famous one day animemeg may be famous one day animemeg's Avatar
    Thanks

I would say it's about 50/50 for me...some stuff I find it really easy to get my hands on...But every once in a while there are things that are super hard for me to find

~always by your side~ Radarix Champion, Virus 2 Champion, Virus 3 Champion fireandice is off to a good start fireandice's Avatar
    Thanks

It's easy for me to get anime I just go to Best Buy. There are atleast 4 within 30 miles of me. That is when I impatient and don't really want to wait for the ones that I've already ordered over the internet. Not really into the manga but we also have a Waldons that carry quite a bit of that stuff too.

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

im poor and too lazy to get a job, so buying manga is a little out of the question. but if i were to do so, i could go to town and buy them from WaldenBooks in the mall. i could also get anime from f.y.e. but id have to say my anime/manga fix is my library. they have a suprizingly large selection, and its free.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast