+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Getting Anime and Manga: Is it easy for you?

Otaku Adarrah may be famous one day Adarrah may be famous one day Adarrah's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Getting Anime and Manga: Is it easy for you?

I could get/watch anime series from the TV, internet, my cousins and friends from this site. That's why it's easy. And the manga, well- I'm still a student with a lot of work to do. So maybe when I got time, I'll just walk to the nearest bookstore and buy the manga I want.
    Carve an amble now,
    Saying that the day's still bright,
    And let's play with time.

Newbie taticz is off to a good start
    Thanks

Well, I buy some mangas at the internet and i download every anime seriethat I want to see

Otaku Just Pitching Champion, Mile High Club Champion, Penguin Dive Champion, Gold Strike Champion Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star's Avatar
    Thanks

I personally own more manga then I do anime. Even lately I've probably read more manga than watch anime, because I can take the books with me. ^_^ I really don't have time to sit and watch thirty minute episodes as much as I like. Plus I usually like to watch more the one episode at a time. Manga I can take with me when I'm on the road or waiting on something or someone. It doesn't take me long to read them either. In addition to that I find it easier to find manga. I go to book stores of all sorts all the time, and not many of the stores have a lot of anime. ^_^ Sometimes if I'm lucky I'll find something that I like. ^_^

In terms of buying them... The anime I've bought have all been around $10 and the same goes for the anime. ^_^

Come dance in the rain with me, no one is watching.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

So Cal is pretty forgiving when it comes to things like getting animes or mangas...

however, i haven't been doing much buying becuz i don't have money... also, a lot of the stuff coming out doesn't interest me... but besides that, So Cal is a great place to be if you're an anime fan...

Newbie Qu99 is off to a good start Qu99's Avatar
    Thanks

For me about 98% of my anime comes form websites off the internet like youtube or wewin and the other 2% comes form tv stations like the fuse or cartoon network/adultswim and scifi.

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

Well getting the manga is easy cause my friend gives me it for free or I pay for it a while anime I buy it aat the mall like 10 dvds a month or 2 or download so yeah!
    「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

Otaku AuraTwilight is off to a good start
    Thanks

i have a couple of stores near me....but theres not a whole lot to chose from...i usaully have to go out of state to get anthing good...Oh but when i go to anime con's its a different story...there's sooo much to chose from..i usaully just save my money for when i go to con's and stock up there...^,~
    ~This felling, what is it..is this love?~

Otaku _Nathalie_ may be famous one day _Nathalie_ may be famous one day _Nathalie_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Getting manga around here is quite hard

There is a shop which imports manga's but they can't import all manga's people want.

They have some limits of orders

If men where made to think, women where made to tell them they thought wrong
    (Just kidding guys )

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast