+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Getting Anime and Manga: Is it easy for you?

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Getting Anime and Manga: Is it easy for you?

Anime? easy, I find and watch it on the internet...

Manga? It's like hell!!! There's no way I can get any manga, there are no stores selling it here in Latvia and it's too hard to find it on the net... so I actually haven't read any manga, I tried though but didn't find any... at last I tried and found out what manga is ^^ lol

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: Getting Anime and Manga: Is it easy for you?

Quote Originally Posted by Priestess Angel View Post
    Hello everyone! Now, it is different for us all when it comes to just how easy it is for us to get anime or manga and me and my curious self is wondering how easy it is for the people here on AO to get it.

As for me, it is fairly easy for me to get anime. I can usually find tons of anime episodes on the internet and the ones I can't get I just rent through Netflix. As for manga, it is a little harder for me to get it. I have to go out of town if I want to get any sort of manga. And since I am a poor teenager and each manga costs up $10 usually, I can usually only buy 2 volumes. And the only manga I have ever found posted on the internet is the manga that have become shoot-through-the-roof popular (example: Naruto).

To put it simply, I have seen a lot more anime compared to how much manga I have read but hey I try.

So how about you guys?
    Oh, it's pretty easy over here. This is an otaku state. (I live in MN) Almost every month, Shinder's sells thier manga at half off the cover price. There's an abundance of anime/manga within our malls, and I can even get anime DVDs at low prices at Gamestop and such. Lot's of rare anime or anime that's unheard of--such as Narutaru *such a good show!*--can be veiwed on Comcast Cable's On-Demand network (which means I have use for my VCR), and my best friend has a tendency to just give away anime that he's watched a thousand times, or purchased on DVD because he doesn't want it on VHS anymore.

Yeah... Pretty easy. ^_^

Newbie Alexencandar is off to a good start
    Thanks

Anime is pretty easy for me to get, great site that lets you download vids off youtube, vixy.net

Anything youtube was missing (they've cracked down, sooo glad I got all of Eureka 7 before they did) Myspace has.

AO Helper Word Slider Champion, Penguin Shot Champion, YetiSports 10 - The End Champion, Yetisports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion Mega may be famous one day Mega may be famous one day Mega's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah there's a gaming shop near me called Dream Wizzards, and they sell Anime DVD box sets, as well as some manga. They don't have a very extensive catalouge, but it's there. If that doesn't work, I could just hit the Borders in the mall.

Newbie InuYasha825 may be famous one day InuYasha825 may be famous one day InuYasha825's Avatar
    Thanks

It's fairly easy for me. There's a Barnes & Noble near me, and I'm a member, so I get 10+% off on all my manga. As for anime episodes, the Internet is decent, except when the Internet doesn't allow you to watch episodes of an anime because it was copyrighted. That can be annoying, but it's fair, since copyright infringement is no laughing matter.

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Barnes and Noble: Works wonders with me. I can do go and sit and look around, but I tend to know which Animes and Mangas I like in the Style. So I never have the trouble. It becomes easy. ^^;
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Newbie ME2LOL is off to a good start ME2LOL's Avatar
    Thanks

mines in stores, ebay, and internet but hey watever all the same 2 me

Newbie ROCKANIME2007 may be famous one day ROCKANIME2007 may be famous one day ROCKANIME2007's Avatar
    Thanks

anime and manga is really easy for me all i have to do is buy it off ebay or just have a local trip to jb-hi-fi and they have whole wall of anime to choose from. As for manga still easy all it is is a trip to dimmocks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast