+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast

Thread: ghost in the shell

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: ghost in the shell

I liked the first movie which was deep if you knew what they were talking bout.Which is one of the reasons i liked the first one so much.As for the two SAC series they were good but i liked GITS:Solid State the best out of all the movies so far ( still have to see Ghost in the Shell 2: Innocence ).
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

solid state society was alright, but i have yet to see the other movies. they honestly dont look that good to me. but ive been wrong before...

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    solid state society was alright, but i have yet to see the other movies. they honestly dont look that good to me. but ive been wrong before...
    just because the animation obviously looks not as good as the series,
    i always consider it plain oldschool!!. you'd be surprized in the similarities between the movies and the series. i might even go as far as to say the original movie was ultimately better than the first movie.
    I'd give it a go if i were you. it'll also give you a sense of being in the 'gits' family by watching all relating movies and series.,.

...just the manga however is just wow, mindblowing, literally.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    The very first one was very good IMO but thats just me.It is deep and it took me a few times of watching it to get it totally but it was worth it.Ghost in the Shell 2: Innocence i have yet to see it looked ok to me, tho i was kinda bummed to find out the major wasn't in it just Batou.It can't be all to bad i mean Toshio Suzuki was co-producer on it and Mamoru Oshii was the director.
    Last edited by koga23; Oct 15, 2007 at 06:20 PM.
    ....Player Killer....

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

i wasnt taking the animation into account. Mobile Suit Gundam's is way way worse.

i never got to read the manga, but i read a novel. it was ok.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by koga23 View Post
    The very first one was very good IMO but thats just me.It is deep and it took me a few times of watching it to get it totally but it was worth it.Ghost in the Shell 2: Innocence i have yet to see it looked ok to me, tho ui was kinda bummed to find out the major wasn't in it just Batou.It can't be all to bad i mean Toshio Suzuki was co-producer on it and Mamoru Oshii was the director.
    Well Technically she was if you remember seeing the little girl each time Batou and Togusa went into the mansion there was a girl at the bottom of the stairs. The girl being the Major as she was seen at the end of Ghost in the Shell the first movie. Also she was referred as being his "guardian angel". Which I think was a good way to find out what had happened to the Major after the first movie.

Seeing as I am a deep thinker anyway, I got the meanings from the first time I watched it. Although I would like to see all of in order as they are meant to be watched. To see if it all flows etc.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Thanks

I said i never seen Ghost in the Shell 2: Innocence so i would not know that lol .But what i meant as the major wasn't in it just Batou.In the sense of what every one thinks of her in her normal forum not a kids.

I got the basic out line of what they meant the first time but i watched ti a few more times to just make sure i understood it all with out a doubt.
    ....Player Killer....

Otaku crazy canadin emo kid is off to a good start crazy canadin emo kid's Avatar
    in a place whare i cant see a place whare im dead and broken
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by koga23 View Post
    I said i never seen Ghost in the Shell 2: Innocence so i would not know that lol .But what i meant as the major wasn't in it just Batou.In the sense of what every one thinks of her in her normal forum not a kids.

I got the basic out line of what they meant the first time but i watched ti a few more times to just make sure i understood it all with out a doubt.
    (off topic)..... mybe i need to go on after shool it looks like a lot of pople like ghost in the shell

i got the sencon moive and in the first movie the magor is stuck in the little girl
    the 2 is just how she finds her body and she kills the person what did that to her

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast