Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Gits

Newbie gouki_slayer69 may be famous one day gouki_slayer69 may be famous one day gouki_slayer69's Avatar
    Thanks

Gits

All my friends hate GITS(ghost in the shell stand alone complex) they say it is a waste of a show cause theres no action is it really that bad
    kunichiwa

Newbie asraiwaters may be famous one day asraiwaters may be famous one day asraiwaters's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Gits

well, there is a lot of dialogue...but i wouldnt say there's NO action. i havent seen that much of it, but no one else has responded. to ease your mind, i know a lot of people who really like it. and i know (in my opinion) that the animation is really nice. if you care a lot about that sort of thing.

anyway. no, i dont think its as bad as your friends say it is.
    buy manga. watch anime on youtube.

~ beri-chan ~ hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu's Avatar
    Thanks

The action does come on slowly and i can see a point there, but it doesn't make GITS too bad. Its ok....but then again ive only watched a few eps. lol.

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

Dude!!!What are you talking about?GITS is great! Actually has plenty of action,drama, suspense,character development,whatever else you'd want 'cept magic, heavy romance,and hentai moments.....your friends should give it a chance.
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

Otaku Oldmagic may be famous one day Oldmagic may be famous one day Oldmagic's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TaurusDemon23
    Dude!!!What are you talking about?GITS is great! Actually has plenty of action,drama, suspense,character development,whatever else you'd want 'cept magic, heavy romance,and hentai moments.....your friends should give it a chance.
    They propobly did give it a chance and watched a couple of eps. and later on found out that it's not worth watching because it's too bloody boring. just like me. Even Witch Hunter Robin is better then that show, no effance Demon.

Otaku animemeg may be famous one day animemeg may be famous one day animemeg's Avatar
    Thanks

I enjoyed Ghost in the Shell. I mean if all you want is action then no it's not for you but I thought it was intelligent and enjoyable
    That aside wasn't there a thread that was like identical to this one already?

Otaku Shinigami_of_Light may be famous one day Shinigami_of_Light may be famous one day Shinigami_of_Light's Avatar
    Thanks

This show is incredible...It's not supposed to be just an action show,it has character develpoment,great animation,good plot,and it's action is great.It makes you think.That's why I think it's better than alot of other sci-fi anime's out there.
    Omae o Korosu!

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

Theres tons of action in gits, they tend to elaborate on the subkect matter alot but its a decent anime if uve seen ever series of it.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast