Closed Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Give me a good anime movie

Otaku Redragon495 is off to a good start Redragon495's Avatar
    Thanks

Give me a good anime movie

I wanted to get a good anime movie and was wondering if you all could help me out it doesn't have to be english as long as it has subtitles in english.
    I sEe YoU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What a good anime movie

Grumble Grumble Grumble

If your looking for a good Anime Movie, (and with Halloween approaching) a good one to try would be 'Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust', as it is one of the rare Anime movies that was released with a original 'English' soundtrack...

Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust Official Website
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Perfect Blue if I remembered the title correctly was a pretty good one. An older movie, from the late 90s, but still a pretty good one. Was shown in several theaters across the US.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

TEK
    Newbie TEK is off to a good start TEK's Avatar
    Thanks

I have some good anime movie ideas they are Yu Yu Hakusho the movie, naruto the movie, all 4 Inuyasha movies

Otaku Arukih may be famous one day Arukih may be famous one day Arukih's Avatar
    Thanks

oh yes yes!! V hunter D: Bloodlust is really great, but try "Blood: the last Vampire" and "The Day the Earth Moved" is a drama the last one, i just finished a few days ago its really great too!

Newbie sbqsqssb is off to a good start sbqsqssb's Avatar
    Thanks

why not try this:Robotech: The Shadow Chronicles (or maybe u have already watched it - -||) or STAND ALONE COMPLEX Solid State Society -0-

PS:Vampire Hunter D the movie series are all good,but mixed up too many parts form the original fiction into one movie - -#maybe it was the reason of I had already read the original fictions before I saw the movies.Orz

Otaku animemeg may be famous one day animemeg may be famous one day animemeg's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Give me a good anime movie

Favorite genre or at least ones you prefer are helpful when searching for an anime movie/series....That being said....
    -Vampire Hunter D, as stated above is a good one for the season
    -Blood the Last Vampire, though lacking in a really good story is a quick watch and good for the season
    -Steamboy, got some bad reviews but over-all I thought it was very beautiful, interesting, and a good watch.

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Give me a good anime movie

i would recommend the above too but to say my own opinion i would go to Ah! My Goddess the movie (if you have seen Ah! My Goddess the series) .... it's a great one indeed with a very good plot ... viewing more of Belldandy's past events plus the movie's music and sound effects are great
    Last edited by LichGRIFFIN; Oct 13, 2007 at 08:54 PM. Reason: adding more detailed opinion
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast