Closed Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Give me a good anime movie

Otaku Celebrity Fight Club Champion itachigirl is off to a good start
    i could tell you, but id have to kill you
    Thanks

Re: Give me a good anime movie

akira..definitely.. its a little freaky, but i love it. its so awesome, ive heard a lot of people today dont like it, but i say screw them!
    i shall end this by one quote.."TETSUOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!'
    if u havent seen it, i highly recomend it!

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

My suggestion, Princess Mononoke. It has a great story with some good action scenes if you like the fantasy type of stuff. Oh yeah, it's dubbed well IMO, so you can watch it in English if you prefer without it being butchered. The link has more info on the story, so check that to see if you would be interested.

And as stated before OP, if you could add in what genre you are looking for, it would help with the suggesting a lot. I'll be glad to add more when/if you get that posted.
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

Otaku ska_lives may be famous one day ska_lives may be famous one day ska_lives's Avatar
    Thanks

some great suggestions up there, i would go with Fist of the Northstar if you can find it, Cowboy Bebop: Knockin' on Heavens Door is great and its got a little halloween subplot. Metropolis also has just an amazing story line and the visuals are stellar

Yo, this beast was by Lowshuwa
    my drawings

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

I just watched one called Tekkonkinkreet which was pretty good, you can find it at Blockbuster. It's great if you like a gang movie with some violence.

Otaku Redragon495 is off to a good start Redragon495's Avatar
    Thanks

I did see a couple of these such as
    1. The Naruto 1 and 2 I like them both
    2. Blood the last vampire what it was lacking in story it made up with action
    3. Princess Monoke This was a good movie
    4. One of the Inyuashia movies I think it was about a sword
    I sEe YoU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

for movies...hmm, Metropolis was cool, Ghost in the shell 1 & 2, Akira, everything from Studio Ghibili, Spriggan, Cowboy Bebop movie, Steam boy, Submaine 707r, i would recommand these off the top of my head, i own them all so i know that they are good movies...
    Don't Panic

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

Well i think it truly depends on what Genre you are going for. ANYTHING done by Hayao Miyazaki is wonderful, truly a brilliant Director in him. Stuff by Hayao and Studio Gibli are Spirited Away, Princess Mononoke, The Cat Returns, Howls Moving Castle, and many many more. There's Also Satoushi Kaun (Sp?) with works like Perfect Blue, The Godfathers, Millenium Actress. Really check them out fi you want a great anime film.

Others to me nominated are Akira, Ninja Scroll, Hitohira, Vampire Hunter D and Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust, Ghost in The Shell and 2, and many many more as well.

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zyta View Post
    Well i think it truly depends on what Genre you are going for. ANYTHING done by Hayao Miyazaki is wonderful, truly a brilliant Director in him
    yup yup. definitly check out Castle of Cagaliostro (best lupin the 3rd movie) and Princess Mononoke. Spirited away was pretty good, too.

FMA- Conquoror of Shamballa is worth watching, too.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast