Closed Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Give me a good anime movie

Otaku crazy canadin emo kid is off to a good start crazy canadin emo kid's Avatar
    in a place whare i cant see a place whare im dead and broken
    Thanks

Re: Give me a good anime movie

Quote Originally Posted by koga23 View Post
    More or less an adult triller movie, It was pretty good when i seen it defiantly makes you think whats happening .

If your going to suggest that,Then i will suggest Howls moving castle.IT has a hint of romance,some action in it, with some fantasy thrown in it.

As per my recommendation,I would say try out Ghost in the shell ( the first one ) it also is a great movie to make you think if you like that kind of movie.
    yes the first one was that indeed it hinted that thay was going after two guys
    but after thay found one(the puppit master) he was useing the minds of ai is a good
    movie everone should go buy it if you can

Newbie coeli is off to a good start coeli's Avatar
    Thanks

I think all of Hayao Miyazaki's films are good to watch, especially (as mentioned above) Princess Monoke, Spirited Away, Grave of the Fireflies, etc.

Millenium Actress is also a good watch =)

coeliandjeff.blogspot.com

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by koga23 View Post
    If your going to suggest that,Then i will suggest Howls moving castle.IT has a hint of romance,some action in it, with some fantasy thrown in it.

As per my recommendation,I would say try out Ghost in the shell ( the first one ) it also is a great movie to make you think if you like that kind of movie.
    I would agree with Howls Moving Castle as its very well made and has a great story about the wizard Howl and spells extra.

As for Ghost in shell, it does make a good movie, however it might be easier to also recommend watching the series as they tell the events that lead up to the first movie, so it will help with understand the theories behind the movie.

If you have seen Cowboy Bebop, that is another good movie from the anime series. It does action in it and adds something to the series if you have ever seen it.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Newbie coeli is off to a good start coeli's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dancy_SAZ View Post
    If you have seen Cowboy Bebop, that is another good movie from the anime series. It does action in it and adds something to the series if you have ever seen it.
    The Cowboy Bebop movie, Knocking on Heaven's Door, is a good movie to watch. I especially loved this movie for the action as well as the story. I loved the bio-terrorism plot!

coeliandjeff.blogspot.com

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

NOw i love all the animeseries movies too, but sometimes you gotta go and watch a good OVA movie too(well its only about 22mins, but its worth the watch if you are into this sorta stuff).
    Pale Cocoon.(its the sort of the same feel/quality of another ova called "Voice of a distant star)

Its a very dark theme, so wacth it.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dancy_SAZ View Post
    I would agree with Howls Moving Castle as its very well made and has a great story about the wizard Howl and spells extra.

As for Ghost in shell, it does make a good movie, however it might be easier to also recommend watching the series as they tell the events that lead up to the first movie, so it will help with understand the theories behind the movie.
    If were going to recommend Princess Mononoke as well as Howls Moving Castle.Then NausicaƤ of the Valley of Wind is a must see.

Yes it would be a good idea to watch the series to help explain the events leading up to the first movie.If your gonna see the series then might as well see the other two movies as well to get the full effect of the story and a better understanding of GITS as a hole.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Otaku crimson is off to a good start crimson's Avatar
    Thanks

FF7!!! Nothing beats FF7 dude... i'm not sure if you've watched it yet... but i just wanted to share it... I've got one at home! I really ordered an original on ebay (or at least that's what he said...)

I'ts cool! The fight scenes rock!
    i'll choose to love whoever i wish to love and nobody can stop me from doing so ----

crimson
    edited from SamBakZa.net

Otaku Blackbird is off to a good start Blackbird's Avatar
    Thanks

I would like to recommend Princess Mononoke even there is quited old is a good movie too. :P

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast